**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star vs 4 star

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Is a 5 star always better than a 4 star. Take this for example:
What would you rather have assuming you had neither
5 star Kamala Khan or 4 star Blade?

5 star vs 4 star 56 votes

4 star Blade obviously (he is actually usable)
87%
Elijah1929MattyloVdh2008RagamugginGunnerWhododo872thetaman23RyandoomShrimkinsZeke_the_XbotDarkstar4387Shynight00TillerTheKillerLoPrestiFireballs5vg2782TrektbuffajrDanicb94Maitrayee_494TonyStark 49 votes
5 star Kamala Khan (its another 5 star!!!)
12%
GabbrosSpity68AxeCopFireFoxhero007Woody_federNiteAndDaeMATTOVERO 7 votes

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    5 star Kamala Khan (its another 5 star!!!)
    I use 4* in arena only now... so 5* kk please
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Since different classes, rank both. All 5* worth r3 imo.

But do blade first since hes so useful.
  • sapiosapio Posts: 5
    the discussion about 4 star and 5 star it is all about a question. How many alpha2 you can collect? Only if you got 4 alpha2 you can do a 5 star better than a 4 star otherwise they are quite the same. Considering that it is much more difficult to awake a 5 star. So in my opinion there is too much importance in 5 star. You can do 4/5 perhaps 6 (spending money) five star better than 4 star and the other? Where do you find so much 2 alpha?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    sapio wrote: »
    the discussion about 4 star and 5 star it is all about a question. How many alpha2 you can collect? Only if you got 4 alpha2 you can do a 5 star better than a 4 star otherwise they are quite the same. Considering that it is much more difficult to awake a 5 star. So in my opinion there is too much importance in 5 star. You can do 4/5 perhaps 6 (spending money) five star better than 4 star and the other? Where do you find so much 2 alpha?

im just saying who is better. my friend says all 5 stars are automatically better than 4 stars which I disagree with. that is why i just posted this to see what everyone else thinks.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I'd take a 2 star over a 5 star KK
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    sapio wrote: »

im just saying who is better. my friend says all 5 stars are automatically better than 4 stars which I disagree with. that is why i just posted this to see what everyone else thinks.

5*s are almost always automatically better than 4*s with few exceptions. Blade is one of those exceptions.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Most 5* champs aren’t with ranking at all dont waste gold and cats on champs you won’t ever use.

The only thing 5* Kamala Khan is good for in this game is helping you get the 25 units in Hero Use, and arena Combat.

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    All 5* worth r3 imo.

That's dumb. With the t1a and gold shortage, why would you ever rank a 5 star that you're only going to use in arena? For the few extra points every 7 hours. Not a very good use of resources imo. I'm keeping all my **** 5 stars at r1 and just use those in arena.