When will it be done with current maintenance?

Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Member Posts: 71
^

Comments

• Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Member Posts: 71
    It’s not rhetorical, guys...seriously, when will it end?
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Which maintenance? The "scheduled maintenance"
    or the "emergency maintenance" that is inevitable after the scheduled maintenance?

Look, it is hard to tell, maybe we can ask their hamsters? ....

Just kidding, in all seriousness, it is up for me right now, hopefully it will be stable and smooth for the rest of the day. Good luck and cheers!
  • BmanBman Member Posts: 241
    Was up for a few, but the inevitable “check ur connection” before and after EVERY FIGHT!!! Emergency maintenance 20x more coming soon. Can’t get back in now. Same thing almost every week. Nothing changes
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    I just got back on and it keeps giving me a real slow loading with the check your connection message. It will eventually load but it takes awhile longer. This is everytime it has to load something. It does it on both my wifi and my 4G, both of which are 100% running anything else. It wasn't doing this before the maintenance.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Member Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    or the "emergency maintenance" that is inevitable after the scheduled maintenance?

Just kidding, in all seriousness, it is up for me right now, hopefully it will be stable and smooth for the rest of the day. Good luck and cheers!

Wow the game is down. Can you tell me my height and weight?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Looks like it's going to go down again, it makes me laugh at how many times it goes down after a scheduled maintenance.

How the heck did you know there was going to be an “emergency maintenance”? Does it happen a lot? Everytime? Thanks, good luck to you too, and dilly dilly!
    Jon8299 wrote: »

Wow the game is down. Can you tell me my height and weight?

What game?
    “Wow, a quote inside a quote! That’s like... 2 quotes!” -Almost Wade Wilson
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★

How the heck did you know there was going to be an “emergency maintenance”? Does it happen a lot? Everytime? Thanks, good luck to you too, and dilly dilly!

Because it happens farily regularly, and it's been this way for quite awhile now. Once they have schulded maintenance there's a 75%+ chance we'll go into emergency maintenance and possibly have even more afterwards which is horrendous.
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

It "rarely" happen. Kabam deliver MCoC game to the highest quality, and they emphasize alot on performance, quality, user experience and reliability alot, they have the best QA division in the industry. </wink>
  • MattScottMattScott Member Posts: 587 ★★

Every Single time. And sometimes a couple emergency maintenances in a row. Just used to not playing Tuesday nights by now
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi all!

Apologies for the unexpected emergency maintenance last night, but the game is back online.
This discussion has been closed.