**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop rate

Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
So the featured premium Crystal has a 4-star drop rate of 2%... That is way too low... The splits should really be more like 60-30-10 (%)...

Comments

• Options
    VishVish Posts: 15
    Agree
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    So the featured premium Crystal has a 4-star drop rate of 2%... That is way too low... The splits should really be more like 60-30-10 (%)...

Let me guess. You started playing this game in February?
  • Options
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

What game?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

What game?

If you don't even remember the name of it, I'm going to lower my estimate to earlier this week
  • Options

What game?

If you don't even remember the name of it, I'm going to lower my estimate to earlier this week

Name of what?
  • Options
    Vish wrote: »
    Agree

Haha, I like how instead of just clicking the “Agree” button, you said “Agree”...

• Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Disagree (also there's no disagree button so.. I had to comment).

I think 2% chance of getting a 4-star champ from PHC is actually higher than what we got before Kabam made the drop rates available. Because I opened like 500 PHCs and got only 1 4-star champ, that too an Ant-Man. After that I opened like 350 PHCs and got ZERO 4-star champs.

Maybe they buffed the drop rates before making them available because earlier they were too low... Who knows???
  • Options
    Thanks for replying, Mr. Stark! It wouldn’t surprise me if it was even less before. But just because it’s an improvement, doesn’t mean it’s enough of an improvement...
  • Options
    CptXXBEaNFLicK5CptXXBEaNFLicK5 Posts: 10
    They definitely buffed the drop rates. I've had multiple streaks of 100 plus phc openings without getting a 4*.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You could open million and not get a 4* you could open one and get a 4*..

There's a 2% chance in each crystal the percentage doesn't stack the more you open..

You have a better chance pulling a 4* if you open a large amount because you have more tries at it..

However every single crystal you open still only has a 2% chance of dropping a 4* champion..
  • Options
    saiteja1107saiteja1107 Posts: 30
    LOL bro....10% drop rates...1 in every 10 crystals.....Never gonna happen