**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Revamp to meet new standards

Dear Kabam people
Let me start by saying a couple of things about me and my experience with the game.
I have been playing for almost 3 years, my P.I. is at 411k ( would have been higher if i hadn't sold all my 2* champs waaay back when) and i spend a little on the game monthly.
The game is very good and very addictive and also a nice way to pass the time almost anywhere but.......
I don't think the game was made with the standards of where it is today in mind (5* and now 6* champs, new champs every month etc).
Potions
The health potions give to a 1*, 2*, 3* champ is relatively ok, but going up just 1* and they start becoming useless. not to mention the newer 5* and now 6* champs. An easy fix for this would be to make them percentage wise. Tier 1 5%, Tier 2 10%, Tier 3 20%, Tier4 30% etc.
Synergies
Synergies that were made with the champs u had at the start were fine and dandy but going forward the older champs synergies don't evolve. A new champ can have a synergy with an older one but shouldn't that older champ have one with the new one?? For example Medusa came in to the game quite recently and she is Black Bolts wife so she has a synergy with him and some of the other older inhumans but they have no synergy with her!!
ISO/Gold
Iso and Gold are two of the main components to level up your champions. When u first started the game u could get Iso and gold from doing the story, going down certain paths, beating enemies etc and that was pretty satisfactory. Then the game evolved..
Monthly events started Beginner, Normal and Heroic each difficulty had a little bit more, not as much as we would have liked but still it increased with difficulty. Then the game evolved more and more Master and Uncollected difficulties came out but where is the increase??? No better Iso or Gold for beating a lot more difficult content. Just compare the rewards u get from fighting a Boss in Beginner to a Boss in Uncollected. I am not saying it should be 100 times more like the difficulty but shouldn't it be more???
Catalysts
Catalysts are the most disproportionate and difficult items in the game. Again when the game came out u had 3 difficulties for the 3 Major catalysts in the daily events and arenas for the most difficult ones for players that were at a higher level. A very logical thing.
Then the game evolved and catalyst shards came out 300 for a tier 1 and selling 1 would give u 100 tier2 shards. Tier 2 650 for 1 and selling 1 would give u 130 tier 3 shards. Tier 3 2800 for 1 and selling one will give u 180 tier 4 shards. Tier 4 36000 for 1 what????? Not 6000 which would be logical, not even 10000 which still would be more difficult but understandable but 36000. Why? And u come out with a new daily event difficulty supposedly for the next tier with 3 paths instead of 2 like the others and the rewards are 650 for completion and 1000 for exploration??? where is the fully formed catalyst for exploration?? How about even half? Or even a quarter of one!!! But to upgrade a 5* u need 2 to go from rank 1 to 2, 4 to go from rank 2 to 3 etc.
Summoner Level
The Summoner level has stayed at level 60 for a long time now! A new level cap would be a very welcome thing to most of the players who have been at level 60 for a long time now.
The game in the beginning was awesome and people love it. But moving forward it becomes tedious and thats why lots of people start and then drop it. Revamp and fix some of the content. Make more rewards available in more ways and people will come back.
Make MCOC the game that everyone loved to play again.
Just some suggestions from my point of view that would make the game great again and would propel it forward for the long run.

Best Regards AIISupernatural

Comments