**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Impossibility to get a 4 star champion out of LOGIN CRYSTAL

2»

Comments

• Options
    Everyone would like the odds to be higher on these login crystals, but then again if everyone starts pulling Modoks, Blades, and various other champs then the game risks becoming unbalanced. Ultimately the crystals are just an incentive to drive continued gameplay.

The game is already unbalanced.
  • Options
    The game is already unbalanced because KABAM doesn't give good rewards and the login calendars can have a little improvement but they only focus on new champions and bugs and stuff like that.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    The game is already unbalanced because KABAM doesn't give good rewards and the login calendars can have a little improvement but they only focus on new champions and bugs and stuff like that.

I do not think you understand the true function of the monthly calendar. It is not meant to help everyone grow. It is a reward for logging in. The bugs are frustrating. But you do realize the rewards for completing monthly special event quests far exceed what we used to have? Plus there is a whole new difficulty that makes new rewards possible. I am guessing you are not even uncollected yet. Focus on fixing that issue and then you will see that the monthly calendar really is not meant to be what helps you grow in this game.
  • Options
    I do not think you understand the true function of the monthly calendar. It is not meant to help everyone grow. It is a reward for logging in. The bugs are frustrating. But you do realize the rewards for completing monthly special event quests far exceed what we used to have? Plus there is a whole new difficulty that makes new rewards possible. I am guessing you are not even uncollected yet. Focus on fixing that issue and then you will see that the monthly calendar really is not meant to be what helps you grow in this game.[/quote]

Probably your uncollected and you think it is so easy to get good rewards just because you are uncollected. I'm not even close to be the uncollected.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    @Dabbing_Bean123
    Then focus on getting to that point and stop complaining on the forums. :)

You want to grow and you want it to be easy. But it is not easy. A lot of us did our time and spent our units and potions and items to get uncollected. If you are not willing to do the same then you might as well quit now.