Suggestion: "Rebalancing Event"

bensonk2bensonk2 Member Posts: 30
One of the things that I think would go a long way towards helping the fan base continue to be engaged and not feel like they need to continue to spend their hard earned "real cash" or literally "live" in the game, to get the latest champs AND rank them to a useful level... is to do an annual or bi-annual "rebalancing event". The event could "feature" rank down tickets - or even crystals that offer a "chance" at a rank down ticket. This allows for Kabam to still make something out of it, but summoners who have spent so much time and energy getting champs ranked up... only to find a year later that new champs are WAY better... it gives them the ability to earn tickets (not given to them) that would allow them to take a champ back down and use the resources they have already earned towards taking up newer champs. With the new 6*'s and the undeniable move to 5*'s as the new 4*'s... many of us who currently own 4* versions and 5* versions (now 6* versions) of the same champ, would appreciate an in game way to "rebalance" our rosters from time to time. Again, not asking for "free tickets" - I just think there is a way to make something like this into something that benefits both Kabam and the player base.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Tickets aren't meant to be mainstream. We had a surprise at Christmas, but that isn't happening often. You're better off Ranking more. There's always a new Champ. That doesn't mean we should swap them.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Member Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    All i see is RDTs. Nope