Options

Kabam Bank

Hello. Sadly, I spend my 5* shards just few days before Kabam lunched Blade (completly forgot about that). Now I have 9k shards and I know I will not collect another 6k in a day.
But it would be amazing if there were option to borrow some from Kabam bank(?!) or Tony Stark:)). After spending those borrowed shards I would have -6k, so when collecting shards thru the game I would repay back until reaching 0.
Obviously there should be limitations on how often you can borrow.
You say there is Kabam deals for 4* or 5* shards.. but they expensive and you get little. From time to time I pick a monthly offer, but often they are way too expensive for amount of shards or other stuff. I would probably sign up for monthly membership (£50ish) if I get great package of shards, T4bsc, alphas etc. But these offers are random thru a month and sometimes you need shards now to get at least one shot for a champ you really want to have in your team. And Kabam bank you be great help.
What do you think? :)

Comments

• Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    That is a really bad Idea. People could borrow then quit and never pay it back but while playing have a huge advantage over guys who have been playing 3 years.
  • Options
    1stKing1stKing Posts: 47
    That is such a bad idea, I'm surprised Kabam hasn't already implemented it.
  • Options
    Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    1stKing wrote: »
    That is a really bad Idea. People could borrow then quit and never pay it back but while playing have a huge advantage over guys who have been playing 3 years.

I agree with u bro, totally
  • Options
    Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    insanely bad idea for the reason above about people quitting it could be one of those ok if i dont get a god tier im gonna quit pulls an iron patriot bye alliance quit the game and Kabam loses out