**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Howard the duck update idea

Hi guys, i like to use howard the duck, hes fun to play, and capable of huge damage in long fights due to his furies unique timer. But i wanted to make this post to share my thoughts so he could be a good character in different game modes. dont trash talk, its not a buff, but a change.
Passive: Adaptive Suit

He would start the fight with less armor ups( now he starts with 8) Each hit taken would have a chance to trigger a armor up, each hit dealt would have a chance to trigger a fury buff. however each 5 hits taken would remove one armor up.

Whenever either the oponent ou howard loses 10%health, howard has the chance to trigger a fury buff or a armor up buff. (if howard lose 10%, it doesnt mean he will get the armor up buff, its random, he can also get the fury buff) This mechanism is disabled when howard reaches 20%.

Passive: Overcharge

When howard reaches 20%, he regens for 10-15%(?) hp, and the armor up buffs are spent to increase the regen for 5%(?) for stack of armor up. After the heal, howard gets an armor break of X for 7 seconds(?) (to balance the great regen he has)

Signature ability: Final countdown

When close to dead, howard disables training wheels protocol, and gets a massive fury buff according to the amount of fury buffs he has. he would have a fixed fury buff and an increased effectiveness depending on his fury counter.

Sp1

would be the same, however he can stack up to 6(?) but each debuff reduces by 5%.( would be more effective for resonate) also the debuff can reduce the ability accuracy and power gain. at max the oponent would have less 30% ability accuracy, power gain , armor, attack, block proficiency, regeneration, resistance and crit chance. (maybe some more effects)

sp2

would be the same, but maybe more effects: incinerate? stun?Fatigue?

sp3

the sp3 would work also based on fury and armor ups. his sp3 has 2 effects depending on the class. First i would change against the mystic, the nullify on crits, thats useless against mystic. maybe power lock or stop abilities( imagine u are during dorm degen, u launch sp3 and ur next crit stops the degen)

The first effect would depend on armor up buffs. If u have X armor ups, u would increase the duration and effectiveness of ur buff from sp3 If u have X fury buffs, u would increase the duration and effectiveness of the debuffs from crits

In my opinion, this update would make howie a great character to play in attack and defense. His regen and armor ups can be op in defense but he reduces the armor ups each 5 hits and gets an armor break after the regen. his regen would work like mephisto, so can be stopped only by heal block

Comments