**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Take Your Life Back with a 9.8 Mill Vet Ally

Active Vets still playing the game but don't have time or the desire to run M5X5 any longer? Yeah, me too. Are you sick of hearing your wife say, "You playing that stupid game again" Yeah, me too.

We have a teammate who will be moving on to other things and are looking for ONE active veteran players to round out an 9.8+ mill Active Adult Laid Back Ally. North American Based.

Average Player Rating 325+.
Running Map 4. (We like to keep it laid back on weekends and when possible we run M2 Saturday / Sunday depending when in AQ they land - Hit all milestones in Adv tier)

While only Map 4 - AQ is the main focus of this ally. Vets staying active or semi retired still need T4CC crystals or shards.

Map 4 gets you T4B, T4CC shards and GLORY. Join and you'll enjoy having your life back.

SA Every Week!

Small Donations required to continue to run M4 - 75K Gold and 5K Loyalty. Staying in Advanced Tier for AQ. M4 is so easy that you wont have to spend too much time watching your phone for people to move.

AW is not required. 2 BGs opened at a time 1st 20 to join.

LINE is required. Look me up tsumm1 or in game Tsumm

Alliance Tag: WiR1

dz3wq0li4bwg.png