**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with War and Team Participation Tracking

Request for help - immediately if possible. Due to the "seasons" War start, I believe team members have to play at least 5 wars to get rewards for the round (current one ending early April 2018). Really would be helpful for the team if Kabam could offer a list of team members and the # of wars they fought in that current round of seasons. Additionally, I think it would help drive better management of the game for the leaders if that same listing would tally the # of kills for offense and defense each team member had as well as % of map cleared (possibly just a total for all wars fought that season to make it easier). But since the season is 1/2 over, a general list of the total wars participated in so we can alter alignments to make sure everyone is able to get to 5 participations would be extremely helpful.

Also, this continues the theme, AQ totals event to event, and cumulative points per team member. In general, some good analytics to help the leaders understand the full participation and value of each team member so we are not crunching data ourselves.

Comments

• VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I take it that your alliance has no plans in accepting any new members 10 days before the AW season ends.

And yes, I fully understand that not every alliance plays 3 battle groups. Some only play 1 or 2 BGs and that these alliances would have a need to shuffle players around in order to comply with your 5 AW participation rule.

I simply do not see a need to create a rule that would harm alliances that play 3 BGs just to keep these alliances happy.

But you are correct. It would be extremely helpful for alliances that want to micromanage their members. Yelling at them in the middle of the night to move is not sufficient. There would be a need to remove the bottom dwellers in the skills department. In other words, you want to fire some people who aren't good enough.

However, all that info is readily given to you. The kills data is sent to you in an email after each AW. If the player isn't listed, then the player didn't participate. The % map can be viewed from your war history.

Bottom line, you want Kabam to place all that info on a spreadsheet for you so you don't have to do it yourself.

Why don't the leaders just delegate the task of tabulating the data to the vital members of the alliance so you don't have to wait for a third-party to do the work for you? Otherwise, you will be waiting a long time.

I remember the old Contest when it was just a game.

Now it is becoming a business analytics exercise where data is collected and tabulated showing that underpaid interns (I mean "players") aren't good enough to stay with the company (I mean "alliance").

• StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    edited March 2018
    I take it that your alliance has no plans in accepting any new members 10 days before the AW season ends.

And yes, I fully understand that not every alliance plays 3 battle groups. Some only play 1 or 2 BGs and that these alliances would have a need to shuffle players around in order to comply with your 5 AW participation rule.

I simply do not see a need to create a rule that would harm alliances that play 3 BGs just to keep these alliances happy.

But you are correct. It would be extremely helpful for alliances that want to micromanage their members. Yelling at them in the middle of the night to move is not sufficient. There would be a need to remove the bottom dwellers in the skills department. In other words, you want to fire some people who aren't good enough.

However, all that info is readily given to you. The kills data is sent to you in an email after each AW. If the player isn't listed, then the player didn't participate. The % map can be viewed from your war history.

Bottom line, you want Kabam to place all that info on a spreadsheet for you so you don't have to do it yourself.

Why don't the leaders just delegate the task of tabulating the data to the vital members of the alliance so you don't have to wait for a third-party to do the work for you? Otherwise, you will be waiting a long time.

I remember the old Contest when it was just a game.

Now it is becoming a business analytics exercise where data is collected and tabulated showing that underpaid interns (I mean "players") aren't good enough to stay with the company (I mean "alliance").

I pretty much agree. Everything is already there. We have officers in alliances and part of their role is to have a responsibility. E.g. monitor how effective placement of defence is in aw, send reminders about contributions/ongoing event, etc.

If you want additional tools and utility you could try chq app. I am sure they would appreciate people contacting them with suggestions and they could assess the viability.