**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Is saving their women of power crystals until the drop rates update?

Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Who Is saving their women of power crystals until the drop rates update? 38 votes

Yes
13%
AgentOfSHIELDrealiTicJon8299Lentz21shadow_lurker22 5 votes
No
73%
GroundedWisdomDAVIDTHdanielmathLeNoirFaineantstakDarkstar4387dangerbluDanicb94HazerfaceFoxhero007AlCapone2727ItempasRCunhaSavio444AKTEK_ASDF_IceBobbyFR33_HUG5LordBaldyBaldimnoone 28 votes
I'm afraid the crystals will magically disappear from my inventory during the update
13%
WildpantsTeddersBahamutBatpotter1Dusty223322 5 votes

Comments

• LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    No
    Doesn’t matter. The drop rates will be the same before and after the update. I bought 2 packs and opened 6 crystals trying to at least get 1 four or five star champ. Got none. All six champs I received were 3*. Should’ve followed my own advice months ago and stopped putting money into something that’s given me no return in my investment. Just bad business.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    Why would you want to save them, I just got a 2 star Morningstar, basically just beat the game...
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Why would you want to save them, I just got a 2 star Morningstar, basically just beat the game...

Dude, congratulations, that's awesome. The reason i'd save it is just to know for sure what the odds really are.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    Savio444 wrote: »

Dude, congratulations, that's awesome. The reason i'd save it is just to know for sure what the odds really are.

Odds? I opened 4 of the 2 star with a chance at 3 and 4 women crystals. I got 4, 2* champs.
    Ultimate women’s crystal, 3* rogue.

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    No
    won't make much difference
    better spend the time & effort to worship Kabam RNG God, will increase the odds
    lol just kidding
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    No
    Doesn’t matter. The drop rates will be the same before and after the update. I bought 2 packs and opened 6 crystals trying to at least get 1 four or five star champ. Got none. All six champs I received were 3*. Should’ve followed my own advice months ago and stopped putting money into something that’s given me no return in my investment. Just bad business.

You technically did get something in return, since you knew what you were getting *3 Star with a chance at 4 or 5 star*
  • ItempasItempas Posts: 57
    No
    Got a 4* GP from the Women Of Power so guess the odds were in my favour
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    No
    Edit: Thought I clicked on the Bundle Thread.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    I'm afraid the crystals will magically disappear from my inventory during the update
    I am going to save only one just to see if it expires and to see the drop rates