**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should they add quick silver and the fantastic four

Urkel276Urkel276 Posts: 3
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests

Should they add quick silver and the fantastic four 21 votes

Yes
76%
dangerbluProtocol8051Ravenrob_33Foxhero007zero7SgtAnime1Ahitlawzackb213IceBobbyTurbulentUrFaceMutantWharf8BahamutRyb777shadow_lurker22juanloiUrkel276 16 votes
No
23%
stakIcecold2099JeepettiAjjohnsbb8Gintoki 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Quicksilver will be way too much overpowered,Apocalypse would be a better choice.Fantastic four would be a good option but I don't really see how Sue Richards could be useful..
  • Options
    AwesomeKyloRenAwesomeKyloRen Posts: 76
    how would quiksilver be overpowered? He can't really use his speed outside of specials, so i really don't think he could add much. Msybe a chance to evade and precision but thats about it. The fantastic four will be introduced once all this legal stuff after the purchase of fox has been settled, so 2019 at the earliest
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Yes
    Fantastic Four only
  • Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    how would quiksilver be overpowered? He can't really use his speed outside of specials, so i really don't think he could add much. Msybe a chance to evade and precision but thats about it. The fantastic four will be introduced once all this legal stuff after the purchase of fox has been settled, so 2019 at the earliest

Yeah. Marvel need to get the rights sorted first. Shame.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Only if it's Fox Quicksilver, not a garbage Disney version
  • Options
    GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    No
    NO
  • Options
    Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    No
    Maybe Quiksilver
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No
    They shouldn't add any champions until they fix the game!
    Why as champions to a broken game?

Why not as the ability to control the existing champions in the game before adding new champions to the game that don't respond to your screen press?????