**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can’t login. Says check connection error

This is so annoying. I have bought 3 ongoing daily login packs. Am I going to
Lose them ?? I can’t make progress in arenas or alliance. This is a painful experience. Please fix it Kabam

Comments

• Options
    Hi Buddz! For iOS, please see our Knowledge Base for steps on how to troubleshoot the issue. You can locate the Android Knowledge Base troubleshooting steps here.
  • Options
    the knowledge base is of no help at all.... please fix.. i can open any games except for this..
  • Options
    wasting my game time. please fix the issue.
  • Options
    Hi @forhowlong! Sorry to hear the Knowledgebase wasn't any help to you. If you've tried all the troubleshooting steps, then please be sure to contact our Support team. We aren’t able to assist with account specific issues here in the forums, but they will be able to help you further.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question!

If you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

From a computer, you can also submit a ticket by clicking here!
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    Hi. Thanks uninstalling and reinstalling provided solution. But why didn’t I get my daily sign on bonus today ?? Can you please check ?? Thanks
  • Options
    KisHinKisHin Posts: 57
    Hi I am facing the same issue the games keeps on Showing me can’t connect to the server from the past 3 days and I have raised 4 tickets so far and no reply as yet and have uninstalled and reinstalled like 5 times if I am lucky it works for a good 1 hour plus otherwise it doesn’t at all and it’s getting really frustrating
    Would appreciate some help on this
  • Options
    BuddzBuddz Posts: 31
    Kabam. Please let me know how I am going to be compensated with the daily login bonuses I missed today
  • Options
    hey kabam still having problem here what are you gonna do about it
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Hi @forhowlong! Sorry to hear the Knowledgebase wasn't any help to you. If you've tried all the troubleshooting steps, then please be sure to contact our Support team. We aren’t able to assist with account specific issues here in the forums, but they will be able to help you further.

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question!

If you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket and a member of our Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

From a computer, you can also submit a ticket by clicking here!

I keep seeing this from moderators directed to people that cannot log in.

If they cannot log in... how are they supposed to get to the home screen?