**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6* Unstoppable Colossus

I haven’t been on the forums in a while so don’t know if this has been asked and/or answered.
Is there going to be unstoppable colossus to be brought with loyalty or at all?

Comments

• AshersbashersAshersbashers Posts: 26
    It would take many years to get a 6* UnstpColossus with loyalty. It's taken me a couple years to get the 4* twice (duped). It might happen, but I don't see how useful that would be, as it's only really good duped, so you'd have to earn it twice, or use a 6* opening gem (and when will those be available?).
  • General_VisGeneral_Vis Posts: 138
    I’ve got the 5* version and duped him. Have enough loyalty to dupe him again but am not convinced it’s worth the loyalty.

If a 6* version was released I’m not sure I’d get him.
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    exactly i dont see us getting a 6* Unst. Collossus because we already have 6* Juggs and he'd be easier to acquire and dupe than an Unst. Collossus would be
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I will still be interested to save up for him if he doesn't cost too much, still good for arena points, but nothing more
  • Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    yeah i suppose you're right