**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are other 2-stars ever being added to the Hero Crystals?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
Around the time of the release of the film Logan there was a crystal that offered among it a 2-star variant of Old Man Logan or X-23. Since that time a few months back, neither has been added to the Hero Crystals. Last year, around the release of Deadpool, X-Force Deadpool was given as a 2-star Version, but then was also later added to the 2-star options in the Premium Crystals.

Both Ant-Man and Yellowjacket were offered as exclusive 2-stars initially, then eventually were added to Hero Crystals. The same with Rocket Raccoon, Vision (Age of Ultron), and Black Widow.

Others like Quake, Magento (Marvel NOW!), War Machine, Doctor Strange, Captain America (World War II), (Jane Foster) Thor, Groot and Daredevil (Netflix) are still not available in the common Hero Crystals.

While I appreciate that with most of the 2-stars at 99 in my collection I am given double 3-star shards from 2-star Openings, it does make the abundance of 2-star Awakening Gems less valuable. With added 2-star options it would give use to those 2-star Gems and Class Stones.

I'm hopeful that next month, with the release of Spider-Man: Homecoming, there will be 2-star version of Spider-Man (MCU) and Vulture (MCU), similar to how Ant-Man and Yellowjacket were given out around the release of Ant-Man. If this happens, hopefully they also are added to the Hero Crystals later as well.