**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I would like my Units back, I was deceived.

2»

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    I wasted 450 Units on the Women of Power Crystal Bundle, under the description, it doesn't say anything about getting any champions other than a 4 star. If the description had read that this was for a PHC Crystal with a chance to win a 4 star I wouldn't have bought it. I would like my units returned to my account.0nqdca0xo0xb.jpg

Looks to me that we got a smart one here.
    It says increased chance for a 4*. Read carefully.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    #troll post
  • Again, versus what? Increased chance versus what? There is no answer presented in the above Bundle offer. Everyone keeps implying that it's the same as the regular crystal offer, however it isn't the regular crystal offer, it's the "Women of Power Crystal Bundle". So implying that it would fall under the same rules as a standard PHC offer or bundle is insane. Try logical thinking and not eating what's handed to you. I stand by my previous statement.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Sorry OP, learn to read better.
    It IS pretty clear what they said.
    They NEVER said they guaranteed a 4* hero.

7pfchaqwz8j3.png
  • I already talked with Kabam about this, so the whole thing is resolved. Thanks for everyones input.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    6j1en9yt9idc.png
    Where does it say guaranteed? Reading comprehension is an underrated skill nowadays
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    I already talked with Kabam about this, so the whole thing is resolved. Thanks for everyones input.

And who's side did they take.
  • Who's side do you think they took?
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Grimmbear wrote: »
    6j1en9yt9idc.png
    Where does it say guaranteed? Reading comprehension is an underrated skill nowadays

you got him bent bro
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    It literally says "with an increased chance to award a 4 star champion" right there in the picture you posted, and you should know by now that you don't get your money back for a product just because "you didn't know." Buyers remorse is a real thing but it's just a case of doing your homework before you make a purchase.
    No one misled anyone. They're the same as the Featured Crystals. "Increased chance....guaranteed at least a 2*...".
    I wasted 450 Units on the Women of Power Crystal Bundle, under the description, it doesn't say anything about getting any champions other than a 4 star. If the description had read that this was for a PHC Crystal with a chance to win a 4 star I wouldn't have bought it. I would like my units returned to my account.0nqdca0xo0xb.jpg

@Yung_but_Whole , you "literally" used the word "literally" and used quotation marks, but you actually paraphrased what's in the UI. @GroundedWisdom and @XFA_Rebooted the irony of your responses is that you guys are the ones who failed to read carefully. I'm truly amazed.

See @My_Superior 's response on why the wording is ambiguous. I believe that Kabam is in the wrong and should refund the OP.
    “Each with an increased chance to acquire a unique 4-Star female champion.”

That’s a pretty ambiguous wording. It could imply there are male characters in the crystal but that female champs are more prevalent and that the crystal contains all 4-star champions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It literally says "with an increased chance to award a 4 star champion" right there in the picture you posted, and you should know by now that you don't get your money back for a product just because "you didn't know." Buyers remorse is a real thing but it's just a case of doing your homework before you make a purchase.
    No one misled anyone. They're the same as the Featured Crystals. "Increased chance....guaranteed at least a 2*...".

@Yung_but_Whole , you "literally" used the word "literally" and used quotation marks, but you actually paraphrased what's in the UI. @GroundedWisdom and @XFA_Rebooted the irony of your responses is that you guys are the ones who failed to read carefully. I'm truly amazed.

See @My_Superior 's response on why the wording is ambiguous. I believe that Kabam is in the wrong and should refund the OP.
    “Each with an increased chance to acquire a unique 4-Star female champion.”

That’s a pretty ambiguous wording. It could imply there are male characters in the crystal but that female champs are more prevalent and that the crystal contains all 4-star champions.

It's not ambiguous, save for the actual rate of increase. It's the same as any of the other Featured Crystals. Increased chance at X. Guaranteed at least a 2* with a rare chance at a 3* ad 4*. Those Bundles are not new. The only thing out of the ordinary was the extra Shards for an extra 25 Units. There is a difference between "Guarateed" and "Increased Chance". Surely the OP is aware of the Featured Crystals if they've been playing that long. Let's be real here. It's called looking for a loophole.
    It's not guaranteed a female. It's a Bundle with the Featured Crystals of those Champs. Bought it myself. The Crystal Bundles in the Store are basically the same. It's a discount on Featured Crystals. Same rates apply.
    No worries. Just clarifying. :)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I bet he wouldn’t complain if he got a 4* out of it
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    I stand by my original statement. I am not trying to get one over on Kabam or angry with the Champs I received, I am aware that their wording is and was deceiving for the description of this crystal package. It is not my interest to claim to know what Kabam is thinking ( refering to it would be the best deal ever). I am simply requesting my earned units back for being mislead in one of their promotions.

Dude its called marketing... Everything is life is misleading.. Unless you take a closer look... Blame yourself.. ;)
This discussion has been closed.