**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weird buffs in arena lately.

I’ve seen some odd buffs in the arena lately. Yesterday I was fighting against Dr Strange when he suddenly went Unstoppable. Today while fighting Hulk, he became indestructible. I have attached a screenshot. I’ve only started seeing this recently.

Anyone else seen this?

hxsk6mx1u3za.png

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    In case there’s a synergy I’m unaware of, here is the matchup. Taking the screen shot meant I had to resume and Hulk got off an s2, so I lost the fight :(

8g2xu8i6edy1.png
  • I’m pretty sure that is the asgardian team which has a lot of synergies you should read them I’m not sure though
    Hmm, ok. I’ll look into it.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    It's thor's synergy with hulk ,when at 20% hp hulk becomes indestructible for 5 seconds ...
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Yep hulk has a synergy with Thor ragnarok which makes him indestructible at 25% health I think
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The DS thing could have been unfazed, yeah?
    Ahh. Got it :)

f9zzqzu72bqd.png
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    And who was the champ u used against DS? If it was an evade champ then there’s a mastery called unfazed that has a chance to make them unstoppable when the opponent auto evades
    Ahh, ok. I don’t recall. It could have been Spider-Man.
    sba9vpl8ma0g.png

He evades lot.