**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Primary Focus

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Obviously progression comes from focusing on as many areas of the game as possible. I always suggest to people starting out that they participate in everything they can. I was just curious, however. Do you have an area that is your primary focus? How do you focus the majority of your energy? What gives you the most motivation? Mine always shifts, but I just wanted to know what people focus on the most. Feel free to share. Thanks!

Primary Focus 44 votes

Arena
15%
GroundedWisdomdangerbluadqqedfyvrnameplasKarinshiCyttorattkiller007Battle_Greninja 7 votes
AQ
6%
theshiznit05dfmoore26Pancho6901 3 votes
War
15%
Slux83ZENwSWeaponXKihlgastF4k3_GaM3rljainD5Noob2435 7 votes
Storymode
18%
AlCapone2727VeryCoolUserNameSpiritOfVengeanceDingaloAwesomeminion4cx23433Vaultchuiku2 8 votes
EQ
43%
sfu_koraxFrostyMagrailothosHENRIQUE_FORTEBreybreyJCPer14AKTEKDuke_SilverSpurgeon14AgentDoom9JayProngsBahamutJC_Akarsh383Cats73Maldroit2iRetr0KDSuperFlash10ShadPrince 19 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Arena
    This posted in Bugs for some reason. If any Mods could move it to General, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
  • Hey GroundedWisdom, I've moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the forum.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Arena
    Thanks Porthos.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Most motivation for me?Story mode.Arenas been bashing me,War's alright,It's a second primary objective of mine,But I am at 5.1.4,And setting my sights on the ship, The Uncollected in the sea of Glory.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Pretty much everything apart from arena. Just not a lot of time to get on with main story with all the event quest stuff we get each month, occasionally I’ll skip an event quest to focus more on Act 5 for a while. But the only thing that bores me is arena, the rest I enjoy playing.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Its a balancing act depends on how strong of a team you have! I've got 2 teams one for each wars and story/event quest. When you run out of energy focus on arena good for battle chips for farming gold and units. For a person starting out focus on quest and the weak arena.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ummm having fun
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Spending less time on the forum an more time in-game
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    EQ
    When a new event comes out finish it ASAP and then spend your energy in story quest.When you are out of energy play arena. Aq and arena won't take much of your time as you get 1 energy per hour so you can play aq and aw every 5 hours when it's active