**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Organized, Communicating 9M Alliance/Gold 2-3 Seeking 1 Player

We are 1 step down from a hardcore alliance. We all play several times a day, and we expect people to play so that no one is left waiting for a Boost to be cleared.

We run 2 AW War Groups (top 18, rotate the 10th player in each group with our weaker players), Tier 7-10.

We run 3 AQ Battle Groups. We bounce between the Advanced and Expert Tiers in AQ. When in Advanced, we run Map 5. When in Expert, we run Map 2 to take a break and focus on AW, trying to move up.

Most of us are parents. Most of us are North America-based (some international). Most of us are Level 60, 200K+. About ⅓-½ have done ROL/Uncollected.

Rule #1 is "This is a game. It's supposed to be fun."
Rule #2 is "Get stronger. When you get stronger, we get stronger as an alliance."
Rule #1a is "Communicate!" (We use Line.)

Interested in learning more? Hit me up on Line at MPC1974 and we can chat some more make sure we're a long-term good fit.

Comments

• Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    Still have a spot because we are picky when seeking a replacement.
  • Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    Like U2, I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.
  • Options
    BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    MPC1974 wrote: »
    Like U2, I still haven’t found what I’m looking for.

LOL,I would recommend joining what a great alliance.I only left as I'm become more and more active and joining a bit more hectic alliance.Other then that I would totally recommend joining this is a fun family friendly zone.MPC and the officers are great people and treat you with respect.You would be lucky to get it 🙊.

PS:It's a great thing that prestige isn't an issue