Options

Your most depressing and heartbreaking moment(s) in MCOC(May cause crying)!

2»

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    RNG seemed to work in my favour for the most part. Got a Tech awakening for my star lord, cosmic for my Hyperion and another cosmic for when I get medusa. RNG seems like it works against more people’s favour because on the forum people are more likely to complain about bad pulls than brag about good ones. If you’d have gone on reddit during blade day then the odds would look like a 90% chance for blade based on pulls posted.

Someone always has it worse, an alliance mate went 0 for 16 on Blade crystals. I have gotten Hulk Ragnarok from a featured 5* crystal (Blade) and did get a 4* Kang from a calendar greater gifting crystal, so much RNG luck hasn’t been all bad. We’ll see how Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, and other upcoming cosmic champs like Thanos Infinity War turn out, I’ve started hoarding units in case one of them is worth grinding 5* arena for. No pressure going against players who buy 5+ Odins to refresh their 6*s for a single arena cycle.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Post v12.0 Doctor Strange and Iron Fist
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    When my 13th Blade Crystal pulled Rhino. 0/13... RIP Blade hopes and dreams.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    SKK65 wrote: »
    For me...
    ztvd360gr4vf.png
    I was SO close! SO [Removed because this site runs on a Christian Server] close. But this looks as bland as stale bread compared to the most heartbreaking, depressing, and awful thing I have ever seen in a video game(bite me DDLC players).
    4erhtlucpjd5.png
    If you don't know, Ghost Rider is, even still, my most wanted champ. I would have shown the GR and AA tease... but I didn't take a screenshot of that, so here is this. Keep in mind... I don't have Blade, Stark Spidey, Star Lord, or ArchAngel as 4 stars(I have Gwenpool, Medusa, Magik, and Iceman though) and yet I still want this Leather Jacket wearing hellspawn(that is not a swear moderators, that is a race. Scorpion is a hellspawn and I guess Mephisto could be one aswell).
    So what is your most depressing moment(s) in MCOC?

No offense, but if you couldn't even take down WS in ROL you weren't even close to being able to complete it.
  • Options
    Maldroit1 wrote: »
    Being kicked from my alliance for no good reason. I'm still trying to find out why

get ovr it and move on
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Every time I go thru an entire path in Uncollected difficulty....only for block to fail me on the boss and I lose all 5 champs at full health due to game not working. :(
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    When the Ai is 1% and they use there sp3 and it oneshots you
  • Options
    Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Most of my PHC and 3* Crystals
  • Options
    RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Boboman wrote: »
    When the Ai is 1% and they use there sp3 and it oneshots you

sounds like what happens with punisher
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Saved 5* Shards for months for blade(and also my first featured) - 0/7 for Blade
  • Options
    AkarshAkarsh Posts: 12
    My first 5 star was a iron Patriot
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't call it depressing or heartbreaking, but I've had a few moments that made me laugh at the irony. First was when I sold 5 Base Level 4*s to get my first 5*. I don't normally encourage selling, but I got impatient. One of them was Mags, and I rolled the 5* version. A week later we got 2000 free Shards. Smh. Lol.
    Another time was when I Grinded to Awaken a Champ, can't remember who, may have been Vision. Couple days later, I Duped him from PHC.
    I used a Gen Gem on Punisher because I figured I'd never Awaken him. Then we had the Arena. Lol. Don't really regret that one. I make my own choices with Resources. Just funny to me is all.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    The constant lags and AI Block override
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Last 30 4* all **** and dupe for this crape. Still no god tier champ) thnx rng) oh yeee and my 5*)putpnitca61b.png
This discussion has been closed.