**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
So any tips for this. I don't have a Arch Angel.

Also how can I not lose my mind trying to look around this map.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    A few options:

1. Use champs that healblock/reverse (guilly works well here)
    2. Use champs that dont place debuffs (like rogue)
    3. Use hard hitting champs (ramp up champs like SL, RH, or sparky)
    4. Use champs that place so many debuffs it does not matter and allows you to parry away (like gwenpool/x23)

If you try options 1 to 3 then take the fights as though they were stun immune (because parries likely get eaten by maco)

Go left to YJ, then continue left take the optimist/pessimist path and bring bleed immune for storm

If you do not get YJ down with minimal damage taken just restart at the expense of only 3 energy.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    A few options:

1. Use champs that healblock/reverse (guilly works well here)
    2. Use champs that dont place debuffs (like rogue)
    3. Use hard hitting champs (ramp up champs like SL, RH, or sparky)
    4. Use champs that place so many debuffs it does not matter and allows you to parry away (like gwenpool/x23)

If you try options 1 to 3 then take the fights as though they were stun immune (because parries likely get eaten by maco)

Go left to YJ, then continue left take the optimist/pessimist path and bring bleed immune for storm

If you do not get YJ down with minimal damage taken just restart at the expense of only 3 energy.

Alright thanks for the info.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Starlord with resonate. I use him against Sabertooth in 3.2 Uncollected and for your quest specifically taking out all absurdly OP regen champs.

Also Voodoo with resonate can just leave a large trail of poison.

Gwenpool I think can work too