**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Separate Preset Mastery Builds

LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As much as I appreciate the "free" cost to the mastery builds this week, having to go back in, recover the points & redistribute them 1 by 1 all over again for the different play modes is a bit time consuming. It also reminds me of why I barely do this, even with the reduced costs to change them when they're not free. Personally, I simply find it to be a little bit of an annoyance. Granted it only takes anywhere between 5-10 minutes, but still, I'd rather just press one button to change my build as opposed to having to go through the same old motions in its current setup. As an example to what I mean, this week I'm running 3 separate builds:
  • Arena: running suicides for obvious reasons
  • AQ: no suicides, max DW/assassin, max inequity & 2 points in resonate, along with the other basics in utility, defense, & offense
  • AW: no suicides, max DW/assassin, max inequity & 0 in resonate (due to willpower), along with the other basics in utility, defense, & offense

Why not just implement a system where we can just setup up different builds for each of the game modes so we don't have to keep going through this nonsense? I know someone will probably come in & say because implementing this would cost them money. No it won't. Here's an example, let's say hypothetically you want to switch from your AQ build to your Arena build, & that cost would be 75 units based on whatever changes you made, but then you want to switch to your AW build from the Arena one, & let's say that cost is now only 60 units this time, then just charge that. Either way, the costs will stay the same as they've always been, only now we don't have to go through the cumbersome task of redistributing the points 1 by 1.

Honestly Kabam, Netmarble, whoever is running the show now could just either
  1. charge you the difference in unit cost for each build, or
  2. charge a flat unit fee for each time you switch

Personally I'd like to see multiple builds setup, one for each of the following
  • Arena
  • AQ
  • AW defense placement
  • AW offense
  • Story Quests
  • Monthly Quests
  • Special Quests (Coulson's, Chloe's, Ming-Na, Bautista)
  • RoL
  • RtLoL
  • LoL

Comments

• Options
    JotaroJotaro Posts: 48
    edited June 2017
    Youre making it more complicated.
  • Options
    Naclu520Naclu520 Posts: 11
    How are makeing presets making it complicated?
  • Options
    LeagueOfShadowsLeagueOfShadows Posts: 120
    edited June 2017
    Not really @Jotaro, you go in, setup your build, & save it. They would be preset mastery builds, nothing complicated about it, like, at all....
    • Arena = build 1
    • AQ = build 2
    • AW = build 3

Since the builds have already been setup & saved by you, once you're ready to switch to a different one, just go into the mastery tab & select a different build without having to recover all the points & redistribute them
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I agree 100%... I'm going to re-post this!!!!

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It would be nice if we could just open a mastery, reduce the points in it, and put the points somewhere else point by point. Example: I want to move from 1 point from DW, choose DW, reduce points down 1, increase points in PS by 1