**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2 players - 67k&52k looking fo alliance

As per the title we are 2 players looking for an alliance together. We are good fighters and need somewhere where we can grow our rosters whilst having fun.

Look me up and contact me in game for a chat if you can accommodate us - Mawdryn

Comments

• Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Added you in game. Let's talk
  • SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    Requested , do u guys have line?
  • MawdrynMawdryn Posts: 4
    Yes we do. I got a friend request in game from you swing but it says your friend list is full so I can add you
  • SborlaxSborlax Posts: 248
    Added you in game. My LINE ID is Sborlax.
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    come check out VCTRÃ.
  • Starscean98Starscean98 Posts: 92
    Death Claw [Dmark] is recruiting. We are doing map 3. Looking to fill up our alliance so we can do higher maps and wars. If interested contacts
    Alliance: Death Claw [Dmark]
    Ingame: Starscean98
    Line: akashpatre
  • MawdrynMawdryn Posts: 4
    I’m back to looking for a new alliance. Message me in game if you have an alliance that can accommodate us.
  • Added
  • Hashy74Hashy74 Posts: 11
    Add me to line app Hashy74
  • OmigasOmigas Posts: 12
    If you are still looking for aliance, hit me in line: theloudgamer
    I'm a experienced player, starting the aliance from scratch
  • SborlaxSborlax Posts: 248
    Check us out. IGN Sborlax. My LINE ID is also Sborlax.