**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biohazard Node lies about damage and proc % (Video)

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
Biohazard node is worse than mesmerize w/ Mordo.

Cheesiest of cheesey cheese ball nodes...

https://youtu.be/YPPZ6dc-YQM

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You had an iceman?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Iceman and Dormammu...20% chance every hit and you got 2 bleeds and 2 poisons on a non immune champ.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You had an iceman?

Probably to weaken modok before bringing in Dorm/Iceman
  • Options
    WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    lk9cx100v77o.jpg

MIGHT Help.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    It’s not a lie. 20% per hit is a huge chance.

Wasn't talking about the percentage chance as much as the damage.

It states it causes a bleed dealing 100% of the damage dealt over 7.5 seconds. I took over 8000 damage with 3 proc's. I definitely didn't deal that much damage. Not even close to that. That's over 2500 damage per proc and my attacks didn't even crit when they triggered.

That's the lie.
  • Options
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    You had an iceman?

Probably to weaken modok before bringing in Dorm/Iceman

Mostly just practicing with Stark Spidey. Working on getting my poise charges up...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It states it causes a bleed dealing 100% of the damage dealt over 7.5 seconds. I took over 8000 damage with 3 proc's. I definitely didn't deal that much damage. Not even close to that. That's over 2500 damage per proc and my attacks didn't even crit when they triggered.

That's the lie.

No it says 100% of their attack over 30 seconds. So if their attack is 8000, you’ll take 8000 damage over 30 seconds or 1/2 second ticks.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited March 2018

That's the lie.

It's not a lie, because that's not what it says. It says "Attack" not "damage dealt".

Modok's base attack is 2257 in that video and it is constantly higher than that because of his Flux ability. You do the math.
  • Options
    BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    It is hard because your completing the act 5.4 without using boost, and you play it daily but if you finish the act 5.4 with 30% boost, 25% health and 20% attack you can easily finish the act 5.4 and in biohazard bring always vission and iceman u need vission in war machine or any unblockable special 1