**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Masteries!!!

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I am planning on removing 3 points in perfect block (1) and stand your ground (2) and put them into lesser cruelty (1), Mystic dispersion (1) and Stupefy (1). Do recommend doing this? Thx

t6pxowyqdruc.png
pddymf7tdww8.png
79mhcj9kn6s0.png

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    after doing this, I am planning on unlocking cruelty, getting MD to 4/5, and unlocking petrify.
    plz someone say if I should do this or not
    pretty much, is stand your ground worth it?
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    edited March 2018
    5 point in limber ? 1 point is enough there
    and 1 more point on stupefy
    1 point for Lesser percision
    1 point for lesser cruelity
    5 point for cruelty
    for MD it depends on your champs , but for your level i think you need to focus on Glass cannon instead of MD

and for stand your ground just dont get hit by heavy attacks and you dont need it for now :d
    Kenshio wrote: »
    5 point in limber ? 1 point is enough there
    and 1 more point on stupefy
    1 point for Lesser percision
    1 point for lesser cruelity
    5 point for cruelty
    for MD it depends on your champs , but for your level i think you need to focus on Glass cannon instead of MD

and for stand your ground just dont get hit by heavy attacks and you dont need it for now :d

isnt it better to have 5 points in limber so you dont get stunned long? and for lesser precision, isnt it better to have more points there to increase crit rate?
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    No. The stun reduction from max Limber will never pay dividends while you're fighting. Just stop getting stunned.

Also, you only need 1 or on lesser precision. Take those 4 points and put 1 on lesser cruelty and then use the rest to start building up cruelty.

3pts on courage is ok, but you'll want to move them e eventually. Max out Stupefy and unlock Pacify and Petrify.

No. The stun reduction from max Limber will never pay dividends while you're fighting. Just stop getting stunned.

Also, you only need 1 or on lesser precision. Take those 4 points and put 1 on lesser cruelty and then use the rest to start building up cruelty.

3pts on courage is ok, but you'll want to move them e eventually. Max out Stupefy and unlock Pacify and Petrify.

ok so I just removed the extra points in lesser precision. I dont have enough units to get 5 stony mastery cores but i will save up so I can put 4 points in cruelty.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Keep 4 in block prof.. very important
    Keep 4 in block prof.. very important

yup i did that. i am focusing on cruelty now.