**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better LoL Champ

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
Not sure who to use. My R4 Blade, R4 Medusa, or a combination of the two. What do y’all think?

Also, what would be the best team to use around them?

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Blade, Magneto, Wolverine, Storm, Red Cyclops
    Or my favorite: Blade, Dare Devil, Electra, She Hulk ×2 for pretty much just a stun lock. Works amazingly.
  • Options
    Or my favorite: Blade, Dare Devil, Electra, She Hulk ×2 for pretty much just a stun lock. Works amazingly.

Explain the strategy behind the stun team. I’m not seeing how I could stun lock anyone while using blade.
  • Options
    WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148

You can't stun lock in LOL
  • Options
    CoachLed wrote: »
    Not sure who to use. My R4 Blade, R4 Medusa, or a combination of the two. What do y’all think?

The best team is Blade, Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, Red Cycops, and Magneto.
    If you want to use Medusa then take Hulk, Ronan, Karnak and Black Bolt with her.
    Both work well enough so doesn't really matter which one you take.
  • Options
    Wildpants wrote: »

The best team is Blade, Stark Spidey, Ghost Rider, Red Cycops, and Magneto.
    If you want to use Medusa then take Hulk, Ronan, Karnak and Black Bolt with her.
    Both work well enough so doesn't really matter which one you take.

Thanks. I guess my real question is would it be helpful to use both or just better to focus on and build a team around one of them?
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @CoachLed is this for the easy path?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    @CoachLed is this for the easy path?

Yes @Primmer79
  • Options
    1. Need to make sure you hit 2k attack with Blade to hit the longer enrage timer. I do not know what the base attack is of a r4 5* blade. Masteries do not affect this, but Synergies do. This is why, if using r4 5* champs, the best choice is to build around one champ
    2. Blade makes fights such as Col and OML take forever and you will be pulling your hair out.
    3. At this stage in the game, I would personally advise you to put effort into Act 5 first, then do LoL. a r5 blade has attack over 2k without synergies. This gives you flexibility for the rest of your team.

I ran LoL after act 5 with a r5 blade. Team was Sparky, GR, SL, and Punisher (punisher added a crit dmg bonus, I just needed a champ for more damage). The SL was a r4 5*. I used the r4 5* Sl for OML and Col on the short timer, because blade wouldn't do the same damage. If you have this ability, I would highly recommend it.
  • Options
    1. Need to make sure you hit 2k attack with Blade to hit the longer enrage timer. I do not know what the base attack is of a r4 5* blade. Masteries do not affect this, but Synergies do. This is why, if using r4 5* champs, the best choice is to build around one champ
    2. Blade makes fights such as Col and OML take forever and you will be pulling your hair out.
    3. At this stage in the game, I would personally advise you to put effort into Act 5 first, then do LoL. a r5 blade has attack over 2k without synergies. This gives you flexibility for the rest of your team.

I ran LoL after act 5 with a r5 blade. Team was Sparky, GR, SL, and Punisher (punisher added a crit dmg bonus, I just needed a champ for more damage). The SL was a r4 5*. I used the r4 5* Sl for OML and Col on the short timer, because blade wouldn't do the same damage. If you have this ability, I would highly recommend it.

I have already 100% Act 5. Haven’t R5 Blade because I’m 2 skill cats short and tired of waiting. Figured if I could go ahead and clear LOL that that would allow me to go ahead and R5 him.
  • Options

I have already 100% Act 5. Haven’t R5 Blade because I’m 2 skill cats short and tired of waiting. Figured if I could go ahead and clear LOL that that would allow me to go ahead and R5 him.

I had the same thought. Took me over a month to get those cats. Well worth it in the end, especially cost wise.
  • Options
    Build a team around one of them. You wanna make one of them as powerful as possible. Approach LOL as a boss fight arena. In a normal quest, you would pick different champs with different utilities for different fights and then you pick a champ for the final boss. But in LOL every fight is a final boss. So you pick 1 champ and take him to every "boss fight" and make sure that champ can win those boss fights. For the easy path that is.
  • Options

Explain the strategy behind the stun team. I’m not seeing how I could stun lock anyone while using blade.

Having DD, Electra, and 2 She Hulk with Blade gives you the ability to have a near 100% stun rate while using Special 3 with Blade. The increased power gain lets you be able to reach full power again before the stun ends.
  • Options
    edited March 2018

You can't stun lock in LOL

Oh yeah 😂
    It still works in some content.
  • Options
    Build a team around one of them. You wanna make one of them as powerful as possible. Approach LOL as a boss fight arena. In a normal quest, you would pick different champs with different utilities for different fights and then you pick a champ for the final boss. But in LOL every fight is a final boss. So you pick 1 champ and take him to every "boss fight" and make sure that champ can win those boss fights. For the easy path that is.

Thanks. Which one would you recommend?