**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Noob question from experienced player

Have a silly question, used to play C.O.C. Awhile back, & I thought there was a way to break down catalysts from a lower tier, into fragments for the next tier. Am I remembering that wrong or can you do that still ? Any help is most appreciated thanks !

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    In the Inventory tab, you can sell the catalysts. Selling will get you gold and a few shards for the next tier.

Some cats cannot be sold (T4 and T5 basics).
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Yes, just go to your inventory and click the catalyst type below the type you want, then click sell. (Click tier 3 cats and sell for tier 4 shards)
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes, you can. For example if you want t3 basic catalyst fragments, you need to click on the t2 catalyst, sell and it will show you how many t3 fragments you will get. It’s not a lot but some if you have a lot of the t2 it builds up when you sell. You can do this with class catalysts as well.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You know it’s funny because when I first started playing I had no idea about catalyst, how to get them, what they did and I deleted the game because I thought it was too complicated, which is stupid. A year later I redownoaded it and it seemed so simple. I could be double the rating I am now if I’d of been so lazy as to not read or figure it out. I gave up so quickly so annoying I am.