**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions in daily crystal

ArmandStarArmandStar Posts: 1,129 ★★★
can someone give me a list of what champions (and in what rarities) are available in the 24 hour crystal? is for a research i'm doing

thanks

Comments

• Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    4* champs found in the phc
  • Options
    KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    you mean all champs? i'm pretty sure the daily crystal only offers a small selection.
    to clarify: i'm talking about the free crystal you get every 24 hours that offers 1* to 3* champs and other small stuff

Uncollected is all 4 star champs in pic

The normal doesn't have 4 stars if I recall

3 gamora black panther colussus
    No ideas on 1 and 2s
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Daily crystal won't ever show drop rates because you can't purchase them.

Drop rates are a direct result of the Apple store's requirement for game developers to disclose the odds for things available for purchase. Since you can't buy them (or buy shards to get one), you'll never know the rates.
  • Options
    8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    I don’t think I have seen a list of this magnitude. I am aware that if you are “uncollected” by defeating 5.2 you have access to the “uncollected daily crystal” which contains much more than champs.
    I would assume it offer the same champs as the PHC. I cannot deduce why I rare champ would be offered. So your odds of pulling any specific champion are probably along the line of less than a PHC %.
    That being said Kabam offers over 250 champs and variations in a PHC. So I would say, statistically speaking, your odds are less than 1:250 to get what you want.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    i don't want one specific champion. i'm not looking to pull one in particular, all i want is to know all the possible champions that can be obtained in the daily collected crystal.

Too bad.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm trying to remember. OG BP, Wolverine, Colossus, Gamora....all 1-3*. Can't remember who else.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Lol ok ok... theres 1 from each class. Just go look at your 1 star characters and don't count Wolverine, Spider-Man or Iron Man.

Science - Hulk
    Cosmic - Nebula
    Mutant - Colossus
    Skill - Black Panther
    Tech - Vision
    Mystic - Scarlet Witch