**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

sooo... what was the reason modok's lab changed from thrice per day to twice per day?

ArmandStarArmandStar Posts: 1,129 ★★★
just curious

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Because we (we being the community) complained that three times a day was to much.
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    3 was annoying wake up do lab go to work do lab get home do lab for 30 days just burned out
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    so its because people felt forced to run every single lab?

we could have kept the 3 runs and people could simply choose to run 2 of the 3 tries, not all 3.
    in fact, we could have 24 labs (one try every hour) and people could still choose to run the lab 1 or 2 times per day, exactly like the current 12 hours labs

sometimes i don't understand how people can or can't come to certain conclusions :/

Because we live in a narcissistic time in history. If people don’t receive 100 percent of the benefit available to the community 100 percent of the time, then they cry it’s not fair.

The concept of missing out on something due to being busy even if it is sleeping is too much for people. Can’t be having people leap ahead by amassing an extra couple hundred shards...
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Coz some people, like me, need their beauty sleep of 9 hours.

Solution: Monophasic sleep cycle
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was only able to do it twice a day before. It only trigered 2x a day for me.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Can we have it shortened to once a day, twice the PI and twice the rewards? :)

ummm... 9 hours of sleep is actually monophasic. I think you wanted to say biphasic or polyphasic.

Nope. 4 hours is enough time for the brain to fully reset and be off to a fresh start. Takes time to get used to it, but once your into it you have time to do so many more things in your day.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    They complained about other people getting 3 rewards per day when they could only get 2 rewards per day... so now EVERYONE only get 2 rewards per day (so less possible rewards overall... doesn't make sense even if most could only do 2 per day it was possible to get 3 in some days so all they did is get us all less rewards).

Really good logic there.

ummm... 9 hours of sleep is actually monophasic. I think you wanted to say biphasic or polyphasic.

Want to know something crazy... I sleep 9-12 hours per night. if I don't I get migraines and headaches and get sick. I have been this way since a child (31 now).
    chev327fox wrote: »
    They complained about other people getting 3 rewards per day when they could only get 2 rewards per day... so now EVERYONE only get 2 rewards per day (so less possible rewards overall... doesn't make sense even if most could only do 2 per day it was possible to get 3 in some days so all they did is get us all less rewards).

Really good logic there.

Want to know something crazy... I sleep 9-12 hours per night. if I don't I get migraines and headaches and get sick. I have been this way since a child (31 now).

Then don't sleep less lol
    I have never heard of that before... That's interesting.