**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Lotus - 6+ mil Alliance - Looking for 150k+ Players

zy17jrmghrog.jpg

Black Lotus is one of the fastest growing alliances in MCOC. We are very active, competitive and want to continue to grow. We have recently moved up to AQ map 5 on day 1 and want to continue to progress into higher AQ maps and need some help.

We run 2 BG wars so we can rotate players so people don't burn out. We understand that MCOC is just a game and we all have a real life. We do expect participation in all events and daily activity.

We finished last week's SA in the top 3-5% rewards bracket. We had over 700k SA points and we don't have hold weeks!

Black Lotus is a very fun place to be if you are serious about MCOC and are looking for an active alliance that is hungry to improve and move up the rankings.

Message me on the LINE app @ Trotster to ask any questions that you may have or to apply.

Comments

• I’ve been with this alliance since my account was only a couple weeks old and don’t regret it one bit. I’ve grown to over 250K in the short period thanks to all the great guys/girls we play with. Join today and you won’t regret it!
  • Message Trotster on the LINE app to apply
  • TheDonLeeTheDonLee Posts: 5
    edited March 2018
    This alliance is really good. I've been here for over a month and like the way it is run. Everyone participates. We got about 700k last sa. Good rewards!