**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Dash/Evade Issue

For the past couple of weeks I've been noticing that the dash back/evade is not working properly. It seems that when I dash back to get distance between myself and the opponent, and they dash towards me right as or after I started my dash, they are covering a greater distance than I'm going. So they are hitting me at the end of my dash where I have no chance to block or intercept. I almost need to do a double dash rather than a single and hope that it registers before they hit me. This is a major flaw that needs to get fixed. A dash forward or backward should cover the same distance for both champions in the fight. Also, some champions have a shorter dash back than others. Example Gladiator Hulk seems to go a shorter distance that most other champs.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• I’ve been having the same issue AI recover time is shorter and I seem to always get clipped at the end of my evade requiring me to double evade.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Everyone seems to be having this issue for months now and all Kabaam has said was "Under Investigation" , I stop playing Act 5 due to this issue and I've been kicked from on Alliance due to losing in two wars because of death and I've been playing this game for 2 years and I've been doing the same inputs but now either the AI got a lot better/ faster and cover more ground and Kabaam didn't update us or something is wrong with the game because I've done nothing different with my game play and now it seems I lost the ability to intercept and parry. I'M not asking to be compensated or anything I just want an update on these issues and when can we get a fix because its affecting a lot of people game play and cost me an Alliance and also AW rewards now I have to fine a new alliance and do at lease 5 wars before the season end.
  • All they ever say is “under investigation”, they actually don’t give a **** about what’s wrong with the game as long as people are still dumb enough to purchase their BS offers or roll the dice on their .40% at a 5* GMC joke.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Wut? You're just dashing too early. If you time it well you can catch AI that's dashing back as well. So it's not a flaw of the game, it's a flaw of your skill...
  • Sed0rikuSed0riku Posts: 5
    There is a serious problem about evade / dash back. Nothing to do with timing, it just doesn’t work properly.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i would like an update from the mods on this