**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With the odds so low, why is a 300 unit crystal almost $10

124»

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    geez guys, look up brian grant on youtube, man has 100% grinded everything he has with time,effort and grinding dude has spent 0$

that ALOT of time he had to put into grinding everything he has done in the game spending
    0$

Fortunately for him and other content creators they can afford that time to doing so. ;)

Now if you or me were to do that then that would be our time spent working.... making money. If not, would be the rest of our time, living, not slowly merging with the couch.

Whether you spend on or not it's gambling, obviously gambling large amounts of money is much worse.

You can always quit your job and accept the risk of becoming a youtuber too. Just remember once or if the well dries up then you have to find your next break.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    geez guys, look up brian grant on youtube, man has 100% grinded everything he has with time,effort and grinding dude has spent 0$

that ALOT of time he had to put into grinding everything he has done in the game spending
    0$

another example would be someone like graphicsink
    who is a complete whale, has every single featured champs,has around 5 6* champion pulls
    has yet to complete act v, he didn't even do the Michael b Jordan and didn't even do uncollected modok event since that event also gave away a title. You can tell he doesn't grind also by looking at his duel/arena stats

gambling is gambling,
    you pay the risk of spending extra 5,000 5* shards for a chance to win a featured 5* champion

for blade example briant grant tried like 7 times to get blade, for a "chance" to pull blade,
    he paid those extra 5,000 5* for a chance for blade.

You don't go to a store and spend extra money for a chance at buying electronics,food etc right?

Say you have 5$ in change, You can go to a crane machine in the store for a chance at a stuff bear you can either spend Way less than 5$ or walk away spending 5$ and not get it? or go the store and just buy the stuff bear for 5$.

I do not know if you are serious or not but Brian Grant is a poor example. He is unemployed and doesn't go to school and seems to have no responsibilities to speak of other than this game. If all of us quit our jobs, school and life in general we could become successful F2Pers.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Why the dog comparison? Do you think people can't be "trained" by Pavlovian conditioning?

I actually think that humans are very susceptible to conditioning. Well, I am not the only person that thinks like that. Politians use this for their own goals.
    Unlike gambling, conditioning is not that easy to discern unless you stop and analyze your actions.

An addiction is one of those things that can condition you to do something in exchange of release of enzymes in your body that make you feel good. The craving of that feeling makes you come back.

I am not saying that Kabam designed this game to get advantage of people with addictions, but the game mechanics they applied to it do. And even worse, can condition people of all ages to have fun at gambling. Which could go either way.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Why so expensive.? 300 unit is almost $10 each. I’m surprised people Still buy this

Its because Kabam wants you to pay more money. Duh.