**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Buff Idea

Kabam you need to pick non-villain champions and buff them. In the next champion buff if there is another one you should do Colossus, Hulk Buster, and Groot all not villains or mystic champions. These 3 champions NEED to be buffed anyway so why not kill two birds with one stone and make these champs great defenders and a pain to fight in AW defense. Now that Magik and Dorm will be taken out so easy this will help people in AW use more diverse options on high nodes so on offense not everyone would want to bring the blAde-TEAM unless they want to go through a bad experience fighting a bleed immune hero. I personally don't think blade should change himself or synergy wise because I have a Blade and he is a great champion but he is also overrated in my opinion. My one problem with Blade is seeing everybody in high tier AW offense using a blade to coast through the villain bosses. The problem is there are not many good hero defenders. Since not many use Colossus, Hulk Buster, and Groot on offense why change that if you buff them? Why not make them great for defense since that is were many use them in the game anyway? What I'm trying to say is if you nerf Blade there are ways that won't make the majority of people mad. One of the ways to do that is by buffing non-villain champions like Colossus, Hulk Buster, and Groot and making them a Blade counter on defense. Personally, I believe that this is a better idea than things like attacker diversity because then you will have that poor guy that has the stress of using a she-hulk and not dying because they might lose the war if they do.

What do you guys think about this idea?
I have a feeling all the comments are going to be "stop trying to get Blade nerfed"

Comments

• AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Not trying to get blade nerfed but adding to your suggestions pls buff carnage kabam he was in everyone's wishlist before release and more desired than blade and now he's just a garbage