**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HOW I CAN PASS MY GMAIL ACCOUNT TO AN APPLE ACCOUNT OR SOMETHING?

I HAVE A GOOD PROGRESS , IM LEVEL 55 AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE'S A WAY TO BECOME IN A KABAM ACCOUNT.

Comments

• Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    Link with a Kabam account on one device and then login with that Kabam account on new rival device.
  • Options
    THE ACCOUNT WHAT I HAVE BELONGS TO GOOGLE PLAY
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    Doesnt matter when u make a google account on the game u can use that email to create a kabam account...Then log out go on ur apple device login to the game I think u need to do first the tutorial then u can go to settings and Login with a kabam account
  • Options
    THE PROBLEM IS THE PROGRESS ... I WISH THE SAME PROGRESS
  • Options
    I DO THAT WHAT YOU EXPLAIN ME 4_ME_UDON3
  • Options
    I CREATE AN KABAM ACCOUNT WITH THE SAME GMAIL AND STILL DOESNT SHOW ME NOTHING ... THE GAME SHOW A BEGINER ACCOUNT
  • Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    U need to do it from ur previous device where u have ur 55lvl acc
  • Options
    OKAY ,LET ME TRY
  • Options
    NO BRO STILL ARE THE PROBLEM YET
  • Options
    YEA I CAN DO IT BUT NOT WITH THE SAME EMAIL
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    Hey is simple when you log in on your new phone with the Google account that is lvl 55 and install the game after the game ask you for the language and the other permissions you are going to get a option new game or continue game just hit continue and your lvl55 account will be on your new phone
  • Options
    femartfemart Posts: 2
    hellp , how change my password and email?
  • Options
    BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    When you created the kabam account with the gmail id were you logged in with google play account? To be sure, for creating kabam account while you are logged in with your current google play account should give a premium crystal