**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold, T1A, T4B - Issues

The Community is asking this for a while now..

We need more Gold, T1A, T4B

A lot of people has issues with one of them, some of them or all of those items...

Is there any upcoming news/changes about it?

Comments

• MadMax79MadMax79 Posts: 31
    Id say we need more t2 Alphas
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I hate to say it, and I know that some don't want to hear it, but arena is at least part of the answer to all of these problems.

Gold...cash in arena crystals. Maybe even wait for Summoner Appreciation Week or the Holidays and get an extra 20% more from the cash in.

T1A...arena is available 2-3 times a month, so you can pick up extra. If you are far enough along, some folks just one-shot this (it takes me 2x through my roster to hit 800k).

T4B...arena is available 2-3 times a month as well. It takes longer to hit 1.1 mil, but once you cash it in, you pick up a much needed catalyst.

Don't get me wrong, most of us feel your pain. But there are provided ways and short circuits to solve the problems, you just have to put in the time.
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    edited March 2018
    MadMax79 wrote: »
    Id say we need more t2 Alphas

LMAO true that add that too the list too..

I hate to say it, and I know that some don't want to hear it, but arena is at least part of the answer to all of these problems.

Gold...cash in arena crystals. Maybe even wait for Summoner Appreciation Week or the Holidays and get an extra 20% more from the cash in.

T1A...arena is available 2-3 times a month, so you can pick up extra. If you are far enough along, some folks just one-shot this (it takes me 2x through my roster to hit 800k).

T4B...arena is available 2-3 times a month as well. It takes longer to hit 1.1 mil, but once you cash it in, you pick up a much needed catalyst.

Don't get me wrong, most of us feel your pain. But there are provided ways and short circuits to solve the problems, you just have to put in the time.

Bro I do that all.. I never skip any arena..

I even do normal quest event 100% for even another one single T1A..

Still it doesn't keep up..
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    That is the issue up top. Down here...we underlings have gold, have alphas, basics...but no t4cc...let me guess! You have so many you don't even open the crystals? The gold you want is in all the arena chips you have to cough up for as and aq...
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Costs to rank up are too high, the problem with this game is ranking up your favorite players is painfully slow. Especially if you are grinding for the new 5* champs (which I've won at least 1 of every arena so far) but they all just sit here at rank 1. Starting to think there is no point to grind for the new champs cuz I can't do anything with them anytime soon so might as well wait until they are in the basic 5* crystal.
  • WebbdogWebbdog Posts: 117
    Add gold. This is their way of prolonging the game. Restrictions on resources. Great business model
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    T1a and T4b are honestly okay. kabam have provided newer avenues to obtain them (glory) however gold is still the same. The game has progressed but the most common in-game currency remains stagnant.
    Rap wrote: »
    That is the issue up top. Down here...we underlings have gold, have alphas, basics...but no t4cc...let me guess! You have so many you don't even open the crystals? The gold you want is in all the arena chips you have to cough up for as and aq...

True mate I have enough T4C more then enough of all classes and im savingthe crystals now also the aq crystals because i have no recourses to use the t4c if i don't watch out someare even going to expire soon.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    I only care about a gold update.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Yes please make T4B and Alphas more available. 5* shards are coming at us at a higher rate yet the materials needed to rank them have stayed same. Kind of crazy. Kind of Annoying.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Anyone saying Arena is the answer to our problems is just playing devil's advocate. read this and this is generally fact for the most part:

The game developers have never address the rising "in game" cost of playing. We are getting the same amount of gold as we did when the game was first introduced. the same arena crystals, the same milestones(which are actually now deflated even more with the new arena), and the new arena crystals just give out 5x the rewards for 5x.

The community has offered SEVERAL ways to combat this issue, and yet we get a gold realm every so often. The game model is the same.

Yet, while there hasn't been any drastic changes to the resources reward system, I am optimistic that the message has been received and that they are working towards a solution. Implementing and changing the model takes tons of time. I just hope it doesn't take as long as it took for them to fold on the bases theory.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Also, they nerfed gold realm so that sucked too. Changing gold rewards would take almost no time at all. Simple as increasing value from arena crystals if that's what they wanted to do. I do believe it needs to be arena related for gold however.