**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Down Tickets Idea

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Ok I know everyone hates the idea of rdts but before you shoot me down consider this. I think it would be really nice to be offered rdts for a price whenever you pull a champ that you already have, but as a lower star. For example, lets say you have a four star angela at r5, but then you pull her as a 5 star. You could get a pop-up offer which contains a 4 star angela rdt. Once you use the rdt, you get a 5 star angela rank up gem for rank 2-3 or something. Idk, I just feel like I never use my four star versions of a character outside of arena once I acquire a more powerful version of them, and this could help us recycle the catalysts/gold that we put into weaker champs without exploitation.

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a good idea, but pros who have almost every single champ at every rarity could get overwhelmed with expiring catalysts, and that would waste a lot of useful resources.
  • Options
    @spooderman123 so in that case they wouldn't buy the rdt, because they would rather use expiring t4cc on their new champ. However this would help out anyone who won't be having a maxed out roster for quite some time
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    So you're asking someone to write code that days If result x<&=X and x>rank2 then trigger offer exclusive to x for y unit cost during z time window? Since ranking down one level to grab cats that may not apply (the last rdts excluded iso) is that useful? Interesting strategy indeed...
  • Options
    @klobberintyme lol yup. Haven't figured out how the extra catalyst part could be solved but im sure that could just be included in the inherent cost for the rank up gem (the non-applying catalysts are basically sold to the player as part of the rdt/gem, and you have to pay for the cost of them in addition to the rdt/gem)
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Kabam is not known for being fair.

So if you that .. when you use a rdt on a 4* R5 champ, you get a rank 2 -> 3 gem for that same champion (since R5 4* champ are almost equivalent to R3 5*) .. but you have to forgo gold and catalyst you used than they might listen ..
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    They should just allow you to rank down champs as you please. Why punish people who make a decision that helps them at the time, but may not help them in 6-12 months? Its stupid that we can't rank down champs as we choose.