**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Suspicious Login Noticed

@Kabam Miike
I have just been kicked out of my session and was prompted "You have been logged out because you logged in from another device". The event was triggered unexpectedly while my creds are not shared with anyone. When i tried to login again it took me almost 10 minutes to log in.
This seems to be a suspicious/breach attempt. Your prompt feedback would be necessary due to CC data involvement.
player ID: GhostSpeaks101
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    There was a network error. Sometimes that message pops up without really happening.
    It happened to me twice already, and no one had logued in my account
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    Hey @Ghostspeaks101,

We'll make sure the team looks into this for extra security, but @eXtripa69 is right. That is a message that sometimes appears erroneously and is usually nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Just adding, this happened to me just after an Alliance Quest fight around the same time. Fortunately, I didn't lose the progress of the fight, but if it had occurred only a few seconds later I would have been dropped from the fight, half health down and the attacker still standing.

I've never shared my account information and I had never seen this before.

Android, Galaxy S5.

What is going on with this game and Android users...?
  • Options
    Thanks folks. @Kabam Miike Really appreciate you taking time to revert back. if this is erroneous then it is okay to be neglected. However I'd recommend if one can see all the active/used devices for one account and has the capability to remove a device/location from the white list.
    Or it would really be great in case if the active user is prompted by a popup saying your account is being logged in from this device/this location and has allow/deny option.

Thanks again