**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What did you believe when you started this game??

2»

Comments

• Options
    98FF_98FF_ Posts: 59
    Who else thought Duels were actual PVP when they started out?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    98FF_ wrote: »
    Who else thought Duels were actual PVP when they started out?

Totally. Lol. Like someone else mentioned, it took me a while before I realized it wasn't Live PVP.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Someone once told me that I should believe:-
    1) SW will never get buffed back to pre v12.0
    2) Bug lists will continue to increase, old fixed bugs will reappear in the future, some bugs will never get fixed forever, some bugs will never be acknowledged
    3) Whales will always be whales, regardless of crystal drop-rates or new kind of featured crystals
    4) Android MCoC performance suck x10 more than Apple iOS
    5) Don't argue with trolls in the forum, else you risk getting jailed while the trolls are fine
    6) If you seek actual help, do NOTHING; if you don't need real help, raise ticket or open a new thread in the forum
    7) Don't bother about complaining the performance and game play issue as long as people continue to pay for the game
    8) More champions will be added to milk more money out of players
    9) Rewards and awards can never catch up with the game progression
    10) Many hamsters might be killed for each and every emergency server maintenance downtime
    11) There will always be a few emergency maintenance in order to prepare for the scheduled maintenance
    12) Ask for nerf/buff will become more & more, same goes for rank down tickets

Duh! I don't even know what to believe now?!?! I don't want to believe anything above, do I have a choice?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I believed people on this forum would only talk about and give opinions on things they actually understood.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I believed Hulk could Smash anyone! "Puny god!"
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Lol I quit on my first day after tutorial thought it's junk and after 6 months I started playing again and loved it
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I believed that I would never be addicted to this game,
    Boy,Was I Wrong!