UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

modok labs buff bug, buff reset after using randomizer

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I went through 5 randomizers bc I didn’t care for the BS buffs. Had to close the game bc I had stuff to do, went back in game and the original buffs were back. So, I used another few randomizers until I got something manageable and went in with Vision against Howard. There was bleed and caltrops. Played like **** and force closed the game to use the recovery system. When the fight recovered the original buffs were back which were double power gain, power lock 1 and some other ****.

@Kabam Miike can I please get my wasted randomizers back and could you have the team look into it. Thanks