**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Keep getting kicked off the game

I'm still getting kicked mid fight.
I can't complete t4b like this.

Comments

• Options
    That shouldn't be. Is this occurring following the short downtime that just occurred?
  • Options
    Razer20Razer20 Posts: 2
    same on my side, csnt even buy the entry of 10k
  • Options
    MrRubiks7MrRubiks7 Posts: 20
    Yeah iv stopped playing about to try again.
    Bit annoying tbh iv held my aq up and lost valuable time in t4.
    My own fault I joined t4 quite late as it takes a day normally.
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    What devices are you guys using? I can't do anything at all on my android device, but then everything works fine on my iphone.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hi Miike. I was in the middle of a Legends run during the short downtime. It looks like it cost me about 12 minutes or so which can make a big difference. Is this something that can be reviewed?
  • Options
    JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    To answer Mike's question, I was fine for several hours after the server maintenance. Then I went to bed, and a few hours later when I got up the game was unresponsive.

To be clear, this isn't a login issue. I can login just fine. Then the game gets stuck opening a crystal or joining AQ. I reboot. It logs in again without a problem. It gets stuck on another loading screen.
  • Options
    Azdeen01Azdeen01 Posts: 1
    Me and several members in my alliance have also had this problem joining an AQ fight it loads and don't stop loading you have to shut down and bring it back up when you start Aq You lose half life Of the champ you started match with also T4 Arena after victory on winning screen it starts loading and dont stop making you shutdown and restart with a lose please help with this thank you
  • Options
    TecknorockaTecknorocka Posts: 35
    Same here... Been trying to do questing and keep getting wheel of death every battle... Now on my 4th attempt... Surprised it logged on just to say something here. Kabam need to get it together!!
  • Options
    KornelKornel Posts: 3
    Same here. Can't spend more than a few minutes in game, it starts loading and than nothing. opening crystals or joining quest is almost impossible. Can do it after a few tries after I close the game and open it again
  • Options
    KawayKaway Posts: 4
    The same here, fights with more than 1 minute already appears the message that I'm having connection problems.
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    I am again staring at the title screen with....logging in and a spinning circle....this needs to be addressed...
  • Options
    Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    Kabam's ignoring a major issue with Android phones on WiFi.. same problem where it sits there with a spinning wheel the thread i had posted the issue on is now being ignored... i can only safely play the game on 4g ... on wifi even when i do have good connection it can lose the connection and when it does it doesnt reconnect you have to crash out and start the game again.
  • Options
    Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    I have sent @MarvelChampions two different tweets with both scree shots and video proof of two separate incidents with two different versions of the issue. In one case, my champ was in their victory pose, long loading forced me to restart app, only to discover that it marked the fight as a lose. The next day I tried to start a match, but it would not let me and crashed (keep in mind that the fight never started, I could still see all three match-ups) this freeze forced me to restart app, only to discover that it marked the fight as a lose (again). They have not yet replied to either tweet.

The issue seems to be fairly simple to fix, it's a small code change. The developers need to move when they save the match outcome to an earlier state, store that value locally in the event of a crash, once a connection is re-established, that value can be used to save the actual outcome, don't assume everyone is trying to cheat. You know when the fight starts, you know if I won or lost at the time of victory pose, both can be used to determine if I might be trying to cheat.

This game is very fun and addicting, but I doubt I am the only one losing faith in the development team.

FYI: My background is in software development and software engineering, not game development, but there is a fundamental similarity in the logic.
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    I live in the country, have Droid. Mine does it every time it switches between 4g and 3g or visa versa. Never used to do this, but now get stuck with spinning wheel every 5 minutes. I've lost aw/aq and go back to hero with 1/2 health. My alliance gets hurt in the process when I can't clear my path.
  • Options
    I am also getting kicked middle of arena fights I've been playing this game almost when first came out most of us are loyal players that plays several hours a day kabam mike please fix it
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is currently looking into the issues with Android crashing at the beginning or end of fights, as well as the endless loading screen. We have a master thread for both of them. End of Fight Crash. Endless Loading.

The team is working on both of these, and will hopefully have fixes ready for the next release. Thank you all so much for bearing with us.