**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which one should I rank up?

jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Have just enough resources to rank one character but can't decide on which would be better. Voodoo is awakened, Red Hulk is not.

Which one should I rank up? 17 votes

Doctor Voodoo 4-star to 5/50
47%
NikoBravoxananabananashchong2PeterQuillX726Maldroit1shadow_lurker22Marvel2289 8 votes
Red Hulk 5-star to 3/45
52%
ShrimkinsSpity68vg2782NastyEfnNateSharkPowerr99vinniegainzNext2HellAwesomeminion4KamGee 9 votes

Comments

• Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Honestly, both are worthy (Rulk after buff is even more worthier than LC after buff). However, a 4* 5/50 awakened DV will serve you well in many occasions, you can't go wrong with him since he is already awakened. (If he is not yet awakened, and you are not going use gem on him, then I will say Rulk first). Good luck and cheers!

p/s: Once again, both are very worthy in your situation, no surprise if the votes are pretty close. Hope you have enough resources to rank both up not too long after one another
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Both are good champs, if he's awakened, I'd say voodoo, if not then red hulk