Hovering is a serious medical condition

MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
All champs that don't have their feet planted on the ground suffer from a serious medical condition known as "hovering".
We all dreamt at one point flying through the sky like a bird, soaring in the air without a care in the world. Kabam must have dreamt about something different because every "hovering" champ suffers from being immensely slower than their firmly feet planted friends.
Why have the kabam overloads deemed "hovering" a slow means of transportation? Is it because they've imposed their own personal means of movement and there by ruling out all other means inferior?
This is a call to arms stating we the flight and hovering challenged will not stand for the misrepresentation of our movement any longer. We demand to be treated equally and have the same movement speed as everyone else. We will not stand for this discrimination any longer. Spread your wings or cape (however you deal with air drag) and let your voices be heard.

Comments

  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Unfortunately I have levitation syndrome
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Levitation syndrome is also a serious condition, we acknowledge this and welcome you to join our cause to fight this injustice!
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 362 ★★
    MrcMumble wrote: »
    All champs that don't have their feet planted on the ground suffer from a serious medical condition known as "hovering".
    We all dreamt at one point flying through the sky like a bird, soaring in the air without a care in the world. Kabam must have dreamt about something different because every "hovering" champ suffers from being immensely slower than their firmly feet planted friends.
    Why have the kabam overloads deemed "hovering" a slow means of transportation? Is it because they've imposed their own personal means of movement and there by ruling out all other means inferior?
    This is a call to arms stating we the flight and hovering challenged will not stand for the misrepresentation of our movement any longer. We demand to be treated equally and have the same movement speed as everyone else. We will not stand for this discrimination any longer. Spread your wings or cape (however you deal with air drag) and let your voices be heard.

    And ask why you still are affected by Earthquake/aftershock when you are clearly no where near the ground
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,606 ★★★
    Or how electro's SP2 can hit and hurt someone who has no grounding point.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,606 ★★★
    Someone better tell birds they are risking their lives by perching on live wires.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Or how electro's SP2 can hit and hurt someone who has no grounding point.

    It's no secret that air is a poor conductor of electricity. But have you ever wondered why during a thunderstorm lightning can pass through air like a hot knife cuts through butter? Well regardless, electricity always takes the path of least resistance so air can be a conductor given that there is a great enough current. Electro's in game bio takes that he has 'the ability to command up to a million volts of electricity'; that's more than enough volts of electricity to make air a conductor and thus successfully hit his opponent despite their levitational abilities.

    However, that is all assuming that the MCOC universe follows real life logic, which it clearly doesn't (How else would a raccoon from outer space (Rocket) be able to smash a gigantic green menace (Hulk) and survive?).

    TL;DR Logic cannot be applied to this game in all instances.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Hovering can also be an effect of Photoshop ... LOL :D

    stin2s7fhc7t.png
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 479 ★★
    She's flying!!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,606 ★★★
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Or how electro's SP2 can hit and hurt someone who has no grounding point.

    It's no secret that air is a poor conductor of electricity. But have you ever wondered why during a thunderstorm lightning can pass through air like a hot knife cuts through butter? Well regardless, electricity always takes the path of least resistance so air can be a conductor given that there is a great enough current. Electro's in game bio takes that he has 'the ability to command up to a million volts of electricity'; that's more than enough volts of electricity to make air a conductor and thus successfully hit his opponent despite their levitational abilities.

    However, that is all assuming that the MCOC universe follows real life logic, which it clearly doesn't (How else would a raccoon from outer space (Rocket) be able to smash a gigantic green menace (Hulk) and survive?).

    TL;DR Logic cannot be applied to this game in all instances.

    Not that I'm taking it seriously (it's only a game etc) but potential difference is what gets you killed.

    There is a reason why I used his SP2 as an example instead of SP1 but mainly I thought it was a funny thread.



  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 239
    And Caltrops as well
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,445 ★★★★
    Yeah vulture is like a snail in this game.
  • JordJord Posts: 13
    What I find most puzzling is how levitating champs controlled by a summoner are significantly slower than the same champ controlled by AI.

    AA - for example - has been much slower since the new update, even blocking speed is compensated, along with dashback (both aspects have been fluctuating a lot recently) but this is a whole new ballgame.

    Very puzzling indeed.
Sign In or Register to comment.