**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lagging issue is costing me money!!!

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I was in RTL fighting Iron Patriit in 4.3 and my champ was going crazy. I was swiping forward and he was dashing back. At one point i felt that i had 0 control over my Champs.

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Frustrating as this is gonna sound, it only costs you money if you spend it. I couldn't tell you how many times I backed out of various quests on RTL. Sometimes due to game glitches, sometimes due to poor fighting on my part.

If you don't want to spend to get through content, back out and try again. If it's just too hard, then do other things to improve your roster. It might take longer, but it's free.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    This game is a long game. I'm not a f2p player, but I'm pretty close. Only spend about $100-125 over 2.5 years. Mostly units packs and subscription cards...never any of the bigger offers.

Anyway, point is that lag or glitches aren't forcing you to pay. That's a choice. Back out of the quest and start over. It costs nothing except maybe a few hours for your energy to refill. There have been times that it's taken me several days or even a week to get through a single path on some content. I'm in no rush. Game ain't going anywhere. Still managed to get through RTL, 5.2, and every special quest they've had after Goldblum. Didn't cost me a dime, just a little time.

The lag sucks. No doubt about that. It's frustrating af. But I rarely break out my wallet for this game when everything is running smoothly so I damn sure ain't paying when it's broken. If you're handing over money for a product you know is busted, that's a you problem.
  • Hey everyone, there's already an active discussion about losing control of Champions, located HERE. Please use that thread to review the comments of other players and our team. You can post any questions or concerns you have, and check for updates there also. To help keep the forum tidy, I will now close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.