**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stuck at RoL Wolvie even with Guillotine.

pdlkwymdihm8.jpg

started the fight with 4 souls , could use only 1 sp2 with 2 souls on. Then 3 remaining souls gone at once. No way to get back those souls now, how to get past this guy?

Other team members - quake, gp, magik, icebro

Comments

• IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It's tough you just gotta keep trying... it's a lot of skill with a spoonful off luck... it took me over 100 tries with a 3* 3/30 guilly...
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Iksdjvan wrote: »
    It's tough you just gotta keep trying... it's a lot of skill with a spoonful off luck... it took me over 100 tries with a 3* 3/30 guilly...

what kind of skill? I mean what should I aim for in this fight? I'm clueless atp.
  • Bullfighter77Bullfighter77 Posts: 68
    Magik can nullfiy heal,i know someone who used 5/50 gp for wolvie. Or just keep reviving her if you can good luck.
  • You have to play aggressive because it takes a little while to get the power needed to use your sp2, so intercepts help and when you let the sp2 off you have to really be in his face and attacking him to make him trigger more regens. It does take a little practice to get it off right, don't give up just keep being aggressive and it should up your chances at getting him down.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Forget nullifying his heal, if you're gonna use Magik then spam s2 and power drain/power lock him. Since his regen is based on stored power, no power = minimal regen. I don't recommend that for ROL though. That would be a really long fight.

Best you can probably do is pop low level revives on Guilly. Add just a few pots to get her up to about 30% health and go back in. There's no need to use a bunch of pots on her when this is the only fight you need her for.
    3-4 times I tried with guilly. Same thing every time, enough time to use 1 sp2. Then basically all useless beating, no more souls.
    Whenever he is triggering regen I'm losing all the remaining souls I kept in store for next sp2.
    It's been quite some time since I beat ROL and I don't think I've used Guilly much since then tbh. I don't remember having that much trouble with Wolvie though. I think I needed 2 fights because the first fight I just fudged up and missed blocks and got smoked. 2nd fight I went in, built up S2 and once he started a regen I hit him with it and the fight was done. Maybe took 90 seconds from start to finish.

Keep at it though. It's pretty smooth sailing after that.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Also if you have morningstar,include her. Her synergy helps keep the souls longer so you can play less aggressively
    Brian grants advice worked. Removed petrify and pacify. Then needed just 2 attempts to finish him.
    edited March 2018
    UC439 wrote: »
    Brian grants advice worked. Removed petrify and pacify. Then needed just 2 attempts to finish him.

YES! I knew there was something that I was missing or forgetting. That's exactly right. I remember doing that now.

Good call.

YES! I knew there was something that I was missing or forgetting. That's exactly right. I remember doing that now.

Good call.

that was a very good note by him. Thanks for your inputs too. Didn't used any potion on guilly, just 20% revived 2 times. Next 2 fights will be of gp's now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Oh interesting. You want him regenerating as much as possible with guilly. Never thought of that. Maybe that's why I couldn't get her to work way back when. Gave up after a couple tries and beat him 1511-0 with my 3* SL. Perfect block team of course.
    edited March 2018
    that was a very good note by him. Thanks for your inputs too. Didn't used any potion on guilly, just 20% revived 2 times. Next 2 fights will be of gp's now.

By the time you see this hopefully you've beaten ROL. Congrats.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    edited March 2018
    If you lose the souls and wolvie regens like a jerk, force quit and start again, yes that means revives or heals.

Seriously, its the only guaranteed method that costs cheap. It took me a few goes to get it right but it is almost the funniest thing you will ever see in MCOC.

By the time you see this hopefully you've beaten ROL. Congrats.

yes it is done. Rest 2 fights were gp's cakewalk.