**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Dashing back failed again... [Need More Info]

ACdb4ACdb4 Member Posts: 4
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I'm fighting a cosmic symbioid with a 99% full health 4/55 magik, I dash back during his SP2 and mid dash I die? How does this make sense? Had the dash stopped and I was not blocking I get it, but mid dash?

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. I'm really sorry that you got killed by that SP2 while you were mid-dash. Can you let me know what mode this happened in, if it's happened more than once, and if there were any specific buffs or debuffs in play at the time? Thanks!
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Member Posts: 200 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there OP. I'm really sorry that you got killed by that SP2 while you were mid-dash. Can you let me know what mode this happened in, if it's happened more than once, and if there were any specific buffs or debuffs in play at the time? Thanks!

@Kabam Wolf

Could you please stop answering just like you didn't know all the recent issues in the gameplay?

I'm lvl60 for months now, I've reached all the master titles, chapter 4, 5, Realm of Legends, RtL, ... Absolutely ALL except the Lab.

I'm playing with a 8,5M+ ally, I've got many rank-5 champs, 5-star champs, I play AQ's AW's at top levels... And I've NEVER seen so many bugs/lags/glitches in gameplay than today.

It's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE that devs and mods teams aren't aware of all those big problems. All phones, OS and versions are affected.

So, please, tell us that you're working on it and communicate. Tell us that a patch will be pushed ASAP.

I'm very sure you don't want another boycott time.

Oh, I forgot : Please also tell us why most of the Symbioids in AQ are power drain resistant. You can test with Vision or any other champ with power burst ability : Symbioids will lose only 30-50% than other opponents. This is unfair.
    Bump
    edited June 2017
    bump for answer from @Kabam Wolf or @Kabam Miike or @Ad0ra_ or anyone else who cares about players.