**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buy 2 Awakening gems?

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I’m not a big spender but with the $5 A-gem deals, I want to use them on AA and/or SW. Is it worth it? I haven’t explored Act 4 or 5.1 (maybe a little too hard for my 4 r5 champs, and 4 takes way too long). What do u guys think? I’m stuck on 5.2.4 and am only going for a once thru. This isn’t an option on the poll, but should I do Quake with my Sci gem? Block prof looks pretty good against Massochism...or does her concussion not apply when i hold heavy?

Buy 2 Awakening gems? 40 votes

Go both: $10 is worth it
57%
thetaman23SnakeEyes69adqqedfyvrHeroBoltsyVladislas22ThawnimRavenrob_33Baseballguy711AKTEKG0311Animatronics_to3Mrjboydtufan_1974DangerNoodleMutantWharf8Av3to_TriggerPeterQuillXFA_RebootedAssumedName 23 votes
Go SW
15%
Jets44GAM3RGUYShaheerFIazbrhooom21Next2HellArmyBrat 6 votes
Go AA
17%
JOHNOSA1995NikoBravoSavio444Hammerbro_64TheHoodedDormammushadow_lurker22RayoJix 7 votes
Don’t do either
10%
NinjAlanMrbeast6000SpeedbumpMasterTroller42 4 votes

Comments

• ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    edited March 2018
    Go SW
    I'd go with Scarlet Witch if you have enough stones to get her to about sig 60. She will help you more. Must be nice to have gotten a deal like that.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Go AA
    Ugh let’s not make this a thread to complain. I want it to be constructive and focused. Any complaints below this about how they didn’t get the deal r getting flagged just to keep it down. Cheers :)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Go AA
    You can buy twice? I’m pretty sure after you buy it once the deal goes right?
    Go AA
    @Savio444 I don’t know. It doesn’t say “limit 1” on the deal so maybe not.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Go AA
    If you can buy two then they are well worth it @Hammerbro_64 but if you can’t I play AA a lot even unawakened, still havent got him again and he kills quick . My sw is already awakened, she’s also pretty good but needs high sig to be useful. If you can go both but if not maybe aa, or if you have a lot of sig stones go sw.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    If you can only buy one tho use it on Archangel. Scarlet witch isn't that good anymore unless her dupe ability is SUPER high. With Archangel just get him awakened and he'll start doing work for you 😁
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    If you can do both then I would do both. If only one then @DangerNoodle and @ArmyBrat are correct in Scarlet Witch needing a very high signature ability to really be effective.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    What AG deal?!?!?!
  • Steal_Eye1Steal_Eye1 Posts: 11
    Don’t see this deal
  • ArmyBratArmyBrat Posts: 87
    edited March 2018
    Go SW
    It was a deal only select people got. Who knows, maybe Kabam will release a similar deal in the future to others.
  • GamerTGamerT Posts: 133
    What deal?
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    edited March 2018
    Don’t do either
    My 4 star AA isnt duped and went 5.2 easily
    Go AA
    ArmyBrat wrote: »
    Ugh let’s not make this a thread to complain. I want it to be constructive and focused. Any complaints below this about how they didn’t get the deal r getting flagged just to keep it down. Cheers :)

I edited my reply, but I was merely pointing out how how nice it must be. Flag away if you want, but there are consequences to inappropriate flagging too.

No bud, I didn’t flag u. I said “ any complainers below this comment I will flag”. Ur thing doesn’t have flags yet you flagged me, so idk what to tell u. I didn’t mean for this to become a problem but complaining about things u can’t change doesn’t help anything. I wasn’t even referring to you, you just reminded me of how the tread could’ve turned out.

Blegh...
    Go AA
    What awaken gem offer??

Please be relevant to the topic guys...I knew it was dumb to expect people to not react to a touchy topic....thank you to all who are contributing constructively tho :smiley:
  • DirtyDonDirtyDon Posts: 46
    What awaken gem offer??
    certain members were gifted a golden opportunity that the majority of the regular paying customers were not. it’s a travesty a disgusting money grab from these greedy developers

there has been serious damage control for days, they have been deleting all threads or comments that even mention the awakening deal as well as banning accounts or taking away posting privileges. The whole thing is very orwellian i just hope enough ppl see the posts and comments before they are deleted. i for one will never spend a penny with kabam until they rectify there deal selections and free their forums from totalitarian control.
  • JoeLukaJoeLuka Posts: 13
    I’m glad I saw this. I was planning on spending an Odin on 5.2.5 & 5.2.6 but now Kabam gets no money and I’ll just have to grind and wait for the units. It’s amazing how they don’t reward their paying customers with deals like that.
    JoeLuka wrote: »
    I’m glad I saw this. I was planning on spending an Odin on 5.2.5 & 5.2.6 but now Kabam gets no money and I’ll just have to grind and wait for the units. It’s amazing how they don’t reward their paying customers with deals like that.
    hopefully more people will see this too, kabam needs to realise who pays their wage bill and do something to regain the trust of their paying community.