**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lock Option for AQ Battlgroups (like BG3)

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I would REALLY appreciate a lock option for AQ Battlegroups (that officers/leaders can use to lock off Battlegroups).

The reason I suggest this is we clear 2 Battlegroups well right now but there is always someone (or a few) who will open BG3 just to play becasue they missed the first 2 groups (but they either don't know or don't care that they are halving our Prestige by starting a guaranteed non-boss kill/fail).

Anyways just a feature I would really love as an officer to help police AQ.

Comments

• Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    So just kick them for doing it, they will soon get the msg
  • Options
    BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Yes, I agree! This is key for small alliances. I put the instruction in the alliance description ‘not to start a new bg unless you can solo it’, but people can’t read. And if I’m busy and miss who opened the BG, I can’t kick them. Plus it would be nice not to have to troll the AQ making sure I don’t have to kick anyone. There’s is an easier way to accomplish goals. It’s already in place for AW. It should be in place for AQ, as well
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Another reason why the 30 player alliance needs to change. One size does not fit all.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Just had another solution/addition. You could also let us cap the amount of players that can go into each group (like capping it at 7 instead of 10 for example).

Jaffacaked wrote: »
    So just kick them for doing it, they will soon get the msg

It's really not that simple in a smaller/newer alliance (especially since the people just need time and guidance to learn the ins and outs of the game). Also we are not super strict (and I like it that way) but at the same time it is a feature that would be nice to avoid this kind of issue for smaller alliances who have newer players who are still learning.