**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting..

LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
What you say mates? Should we have a Gifting featur added to the game? Like for Forever.. And can gift others From the stack or something like that.. It would Turn out to be Helpful, I think.. What You say??

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Putting aside the fact that Kabam is relying on CASH PURCHASE to earn money from selling the gifting batch, from my perspective, I would still love to have the ability to gift something from my stash esp if item is overflowing and expiring. I'm sure there's something Kabam can do without affecting their sales/revenue and still provide us some kind of gifting ability, maybe limit the gifting amount to 1 item per person, and 10 gifts per week or something. Something is still better than nothing.
  • Options
    LOИEWOLFLOИEWOLF Posts: 128
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Putting aside the fact that Kabam is relying on CASH PURCHASE to earn money from selling the gifting batch, from my perspective, I would still love to have the ability to gift something from my stash esp if item is overflowing and expiring. I'm sure there's something Kabam can do without affecting their sales/revenue and still provide us some kind of gifting ability, maybe limit the gifting amount to 1 item per person, and 10 gifts per week or something. Something is still better than nothing.

I think the same Mate, As some of my Items in stash gets Expired every then and now.. And i got some friends Who have shortage of those... Lol... I wish If i could Give them and help em.. The Game is meant to unite the world, And by sharing stuffs the other wants that we got in excess is a positive sign of Brotherhood.. ✌️