**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Can't join AQ, champs show locked

Not sure exactly what is happening but I can't get into the AQ today. My team still shows locked into AQ in my champ page, but the AQ page says that I can only join 1 AQ at a time, and will only let me spectate. I have not changed alliances or anything, and an wondering what is happening. But I need to get in so I can help my battlegroup.
Please help me Kabam.

Comments

• JTakashiJTakashi Member Posts: 2
    So... just got a response back from support, and it was beyond useless. Didn't even understand what my problem is and the message was so patronizing I wanted to puke, or punch a hole in a wall, or whatever. Is there anyone on Kabam staff that can look into this please? I have tried everything, reset app, logged out and back in, deleted app and reinstalled, logged in from a different device, everything I could think of. The AQ will only let me spectate, but also tells me my guys are locked in AQ... and the idiotic message "you can only join one alliance quest at a time" staring me in the face is driving me nuts.
    Dark Cat was no help. Someone from Kabam that knows a thing a two, please help me out.
  • SospanSospan Member Posts: 1
    I got same problem this morning with Alliance War and I've got our Boss Majic. Really pissed off with Kabam
  • Marzipan87Marzipan87 Member Posts: 44
    Same here
    In our alliance there are 2 more guys that cant joint AQ, champs lock in AQ but they cant joint or play in AQ just watch AQ
  • Marzipan87Marzipan87 Member Posts: 44
    edited June 2017
    Uh and i forget the support didnt unterstand the problem, we show some screenshots of the problem and the support say we must join an alliance :(
    This is very annoying