**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking to join a strong legion

Hi,

Looking to join a new Legion. Only been playing a short while (Lv36, 42k) so I get I am weak however I am very active (Log in 15+ times a day prob about 3-4hrs playing daily). Current legion just place all the weakest players in bg3 so no room for advancement in AQ/AW. I have the app Line- azionline and I am able to follow orders. Please message me here or line if willing to take on a new player.

Thanks

Comments

• gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    If your still looking...we need members. 1.4m alliance, 1094WR, SILVER 2 BRACKET, building alliance up and currently doing map2 in AQ...must be active in AQ &AW, no donations... line a must
    Ingame & line id..gamerbride
    [TMC11]TheMarvelChampions
  • Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    edited March 2018
    Azraphale1 wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to join a new Legion. Only been playing a short while (Lv36, 42k) so I get I am weak however I am very active (Log in 15+ times a day prob about 3-4hrs playing daily). Current legion just place all the weakest players in bg3 so no room for advancement in AQ/AW. I have the app Line- azionline and I am able to follow orders. Please message me here or line if willing to take on a new player.

Thanks

Hi! your not weak. In fact, you have the strength to join my alliance. we dont use line. for more info visit https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57690/new-alliance-officer-spots-available#latest